1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Disaster has stuck.

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Sinkhole, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Sinkhole

Sinkhole Loaded Pockets

I got this Citizen G900 was an anniversary git from my wife, some years ago. It was unfortunately drop on a concrete set of stairs. Thankfully it still functions. How ever their are some severe scratches on the bezel, bracelet and one button on the side and the crown is broken and will pull right out. Now I have to go about finding a watch maker that can repair this watch. It is has quite a bit of sentimental value to me. and will be heart broken if it can not be repaired.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. brts96

brts96 Empty Pockets

Hopefully, it can be repaired. Your best bet is to contact Citizen directly and have them do it.

Their prices are kind of high, but sometimes, it's worth it. Citizen most likely won't give you any kind of quote without seeing the watch in person.

One benefit to having them do it is that you have a warranty, along with the assurance that it's fixed correctly.

Good luck in getting it repaired!

3. Gary Gross

Gary Gross Loaded Pockets

The bracelet is easily replaced. The bezel could probably be lived with. The key is keeping it together and running. You could send it to a Citizen repair center if there isn't one near you. It may cost near what you would pay for a new watch but with the sentimental value, it may be worth it

4. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

There are some really good (with prices to match - sorry!) places in NYC. I used to send a Concord up to Tourneau Corner for example. I'd say visit the Citizen web site and see what you can learn about authorized service centers.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

5. mauiblue

mauiblue Loaded Pockets

I'd definitely would check if Citizen could fix it. Good luck.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

6. Davidka

Davidka Loaded Pockets

If it works - don't fix it. Maybe just replace the crown but don't worry about some battle scars.

Moshe ben David likes this.