1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Direct Action Ghost

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by bjoseph725, Sep 19, 2016.

1. bjoseph725

bjoseph725 Loaded Pockets

2. Ross Winston

Ross Winston Loaded Pockets

Yeah, it's about on par with those packs. I just bought one and I think its a pretty well rounded pack, it appealed to me because it combines a lot of features that other packs have only a few of. Nice admin pouch, laser cut molle, pass through beaver tail type pocket, decent organization, really nice back panel, and it has a real waist belt. Overall I think it's a pretty well made low key looking pack I didn't like that some of the inner lining material seemed kind of thin but I suppose if anything happened it would be covered.

That being said, the reason I want to sell mine is because with the weight I would be putting in this type of pack I would prefer to have load lifter straps on the shoulder harness. That's probably not a deal breaker for most people.

3. Roguetrooper

Roguetrooper Loaded Pockets

I have the Ghost in multicam and, up to now, it's done it's job well.

As Ross says above, the inner lining material is thin and I've seen a YT video where it looks like the stitching on this material has completely failed - That could just be a lemon but am sure I've seen/read a few incidences of this material/stitching failure. No indication of the same thing happening in my pack though.

4. Myrddraal

Myrddraal Loaded Pockets

I love mine. I used it for EDC for a while before deciding it was just a little too large for my needs. Now I use it for longer day hikes and overnighters. I have not been gentle with it, but it still looks new. I haven't had any issues with the materials or stitching.

5. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!