1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Detroit Holsters Multi Tool Holder.

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by TRUE LIBERTY, Feb 22, 2018.

1. TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY Loaded Pockets

First thing I want say is compared to other holsters I have bought for my pistols waiting 6 to 8 weeks this one was here fast in a little over two weeks so a big thanks for that!

[​IMG]

I have this holster maker saved in my computer for over a year just not sure if this was I would like since all the leather and cloth ones just end up in a drawer and my multi tool just ends up in my pocket and I was thinking maybe it would be the same for this. But after a week with this one it is just different using it and I am really enjoy it on the job.

[​IMG]

Just like a pistol it snaps in easy and pulls out easy but you could shake it upside down and it would go nowhere unless you pulled it out.

[​IMG]

I also like if my Leatherman gets wet it will dry out faster than if it were in my pocket or in a leather sheath because all of us familiar with Leathermans know it can start to rust a little easy.

[​IMG]

The Kydex is also so light that I have forgotten it is there and panicked a few times thinking the tool fell out of my pocket where I have been carrying for years.

[​IMG]

The clip gives you lots of tension but still easy to work with one hand and and take off with one without removing the belt. The rubber pieces are very thick so this should last many years and for just under 60 bucks shipped to the your door I think this a good value if you are a man.

[​IMG]