1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

DCC Monoblock clip

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by SOS24, Feb 23, 2021.

1. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

I wanted to share my opinion on what I think is a fairly new and not so well known holster clip - the Discreet Carry Concepts Monoblock clip.

I hate the typical plastic clip found on many IWB holsters. After having them work themselves loose a couple times and breaking one, I would only use soft loops for the longest time. I did not think clips were secure enough.Then I came across the DCC Monoblock and decide to give it a shot. I have been using one on my primary edc holster for about 9 months and recently purchased a couple to put on other holsters.

The main reason I think this clip is superior to other holster clips that I have tried is because it is more secure. The bottom underside of the clip is angled to better grip onto the belt. With the split in the clip, even if one side was able to somehow come loose, the other side will still securely hold. In order to remove the holster, you have to consciously dislodge the bottom of the clip before pulling off. Because the clip is thin metal, it is much less likely to break than plastic. Also, the metal is thinner than plastic clips so it is lower profile for better concealment.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Pictures are not mine, but are from other websites)

I’m not associated with Discreet Carry Concepts in any way. I wrote this purely as a review in hopes that this might help someone else.

chaosmagnet and medic68 like this.