1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Danner Boots are hard to find....

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by marsos52, Mar 29, 2010.

1. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

i want a pair of mountian light II so bad...

it took me a week to decide on the model.. so yesterday and today i spent hours going to as many dealers i could find on the net.. each store is out in my size for 4 to 6 weeks

i hope the wait will be worth it

2. Jay PS

Jay PS Loaded Pockets

I just picked up a pair last month. The best price I could find was at Campmor.com. The service was excellent as usual too. I've worn them a couple of times in hopes that I can break em in before hiking season. They are really nice but are definitely not the type of boots that can be worn on a major expedition prior to breaking in, that's for sure. Check there because it looks like they have a bunch of different sizes in stock. Good luck.

3. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

thanks Jay PS ..... strike out again...dont have my size... the whole world must wear 10.5

4. jwhite75

jwhite75 Loaded Pockets

I have a buddy who is a Danner dealer...my other friend loves the Mountain Light. You might try looking for the Explorer. They are a more popular style and might be in stock more places. I have worn a pair out. They are my absolute favorites boots. You wont go wrong with Danners.

5. dlcrouch

dlcrouch Loaded Pockets

try Cabelas

6. SALT

SALT Loaded Pockets

Danners are great! I wish I manned up years ago. The high price scared me away.

7. beatnik

beatnik Empty Pockets

I love my Danners. but you want a hassle try to find a pair of Lowa s they are my back up very Gucci

8. edcer

edcer Loaded Pockets

I think you can buy directly from the Danner website.

9. crossroads

crossroads Empty Pockets

Love my Danners. Got them on right now. Are they actually that hard to find? I had to wait a few months for mine, but it was well worth it.

10. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

i have try even the danner web site and they are out of stock ....i heard that danners inventory is low everywhere because danner has a huge military order ...and all energy went to filling that contract first... and i also heard in 2 to 6 weeks we should start seeing inventory again

patience patience

11. jwhite75

jwhite75 Loaded Pockets

They just got a major $6 mil contract to build the Combat Hiker for US SOCOM. Google it....Its gonna be an awesome shoe.

12. edcer

edcer Loaded Pockets

bakershoe.com in Eugene OR may have something.

13. Sigsense

Sigsense Loaded Pockets

Danner's rule. Have had a pair of Acadia's for ten years, and replaced the sole once. After initial break-in, they are both supportive and flexible.

14. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

bakershoe is where i started ,, and they gave me the info why every place is out of inventory... i can wait i have two good pairs of wolverines

15. Gibson

Gibson Empty Pockets

lapolicegear.com has some Danners and will order them as well. They are excellent to deal with.

16. patrat

patrat Loaded Pockets

I got mine from a local ranch store, called Murdochs. Had to settle for a pair of chinese origin, but they are awesome none the less! (Danner Pronghorn in full leather)

17. thatmguy

thatmguy Empty Pockets

I've had a pair of Striker II 45's for 5 years now. THE most comfortable and durable I've ever had.

Bought a pair of Redwings based on (another) forum's feedbacks, and found in 4 or 5 wearing that they absolutely were torture devices.

Hope you can find your Danners.

18. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

freeride you did good ,,,,,i think danner is stocking now.. because i went to 2 of the 3 sites last week and there wasnt any stock in my size
    i have already made my order.. i will send you the bill,,,haha

this is funny earlier this week i ordered a wolverine and they came the other day and i liked them but the fit wasnt right.. just yesterday i returned them..perfect timing

thanks again

19. freeride

freeride Loaded Pockets

Glad you got your order in. I'm hoping to order some Danners myself soon, but I need some more research on which model. Let us know how you like them.