1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Dakine Sequence, 2012 version anyone have one?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by freedoom, Jul 11, 2012.

1. freedoom

freedoom Loaded Pockets

i'm thinking about replacing my photo bag and the new version of the Dakine Sequence looks pretty nice but i can't find any reviews on it. There are plenty of reviews on the old version. So i'm curious if any of you have one and what your thoughts are. thanks,

2. freedoom

freedoom Loaded Pockets

I'll probably just end up buying it and doing my own review. i like spending money.

Myrddraal likes this.
  3. freedoom

freedoom Loaded Pockets

I ended up with a Dakine Reload.

4. brotherlen

brotherlen Loaded Pockets

Yeah, I was looking at those, I'm debating on an F-Stop bag, my Lowepro needs to be replaced, too small, horrible to wear loaded for a day. Can only really carry camera equipment.

5. freedoom

freedoom Loaded Pockets

after search the web all day yesterday, not during work hours of course, I ended up with three choices. the Dakine Sequence, Dakine Reload and the Clik Elite Pro Express.

The sequence looks pretty sweet but the camera gear area is really small compared to the clik pro express and the dakine reload. I really liked the fact that the sequence had back access to the photo gear to help prevent a theif from unzipping and running away with an expensive camera body while wearing it.

The click elite pro express has some good features but the bag is kind of ugly.

The Dakine Reload looks good, has better pocket layout than the click elite pro express and has some molle webbing on the sides of the bag. the larger padded photo pocket pushed it above the Sequence for me. i should have it some time next week.

6. brotherlen

brotherlen Loaded Pockets

Cool, definitely post your impressions. I'll do the same when mine comes in. I ordered the Loka by F-Stop. It seems to be highly rated so my expectations are set pretty high.