1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Custom Zulu Nylon Emissary

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by IndellibleReign, May 10, 2014.

1. IndellibleReign

IndellibleReign Empty Pockets

Thanks to Joel at Zulu Nylon for the custom work, and being so easy to deal with. I lost the top pocket, added two ITS Discreet Messenger style water bottle pockets, removed the velcro, added grey interior, and the cobra buckles. SO far so good. Nice work Zulu!

[​IMG]IMG_0945_sm by indeliblereign, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_0943_sm by indeliblereign, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_0954_sm by indeliblereign, on Flickr

Lou_G likes this.
  2. el chupacabra

el chupacabra Loaded Pockets

I saw this on facebook. Sweet looking bag. I may have Joel make a similar one for me minus the cobras.

The bag looks great w/o the top pocket!

3. IndellibleReign

Here it is with my TAD OP1 mounted. Good mix.

I do love the Cobra buckles, so much easier to use than the finger pinchers.

[​IMG]IMG_0973_sm by indeliblereign, on Flickr

Lou_G and Loon66 like this.
  4. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

And the buckle maybe the only customization highlight here, the rest is mere downgrade, aren't those side water bottles already a given? Sleek looking bag...but the price?

5. IndellibleReign

The regular Emissary does not have two water bottle holders, and the one that it does have is made of a mesh material. ITS added a good option, in making the water bottle holders not only solid (so that they can hold a variety of things, as well as fold fairly flat) but added the velcro straps to help out. For me, this is a better setup. The standard Emissary also does not have a different color interior. The lighter interior which helps see things on the interior, especially with a black exterior. Since the standard ITS Discreet Messenger was not available in black (nor with a different color interior) the price wasn't an issue for me.