1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Custom bag makers?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by KittenKat, May 16, 2013.

1. KittenKat

KittenKat Empty Pockets

This is possibly the wrong forum, and it's been a long time since I have been active around here. However I'm currently trying to find someone who can make me a custom laptop carry bag. I'm looking for waterproof nylon (sage or black), molle on the front flap, parachute triangular rings for sling attachment, sling with HK style clasps, a good bit of padding, and pockets with room for AC adapter, flash drive, and a few other accessories protected by aforementioned flap. Would anyone know who I should contact for such a bag?

2. pants

pants Empty Pockets

3. yakuzaboss

yakuzaboss Loaded Pockets

I agree with pants, ILE bags are awesome. Eric Fischer builds durable, functional and great looking bags.

4. Exploriment

Exploriment Loaded Pockets

I know! The same essential question being asked again and again and again gets old.

It’s a good thing I’m nice and find the previous ten instances where that question was answered.

(I love how going to the trouble to locate all the previous instances where the information the OP sought are located on a forum is bad, but not bothering to use the search feature to do that themselves isn’t. Priceless.)

littlequick likes this.
  5. KittenKat

KittenKat Empty Pockets

I actually used the search feature, but since businesses come and go I was a little leery of using information from 07 and the like. But thank you for jumping to conclusions and throwing just a dash of insult into that, it's quite priceless. You'd think that if this question is asked so many times that "It's getting old." the mods would you know, make a sticky which got updated on occasion.

6. JP5

JP5 Loaded Pockets

Wow, looks like we'll need one of these for you two before we can get going with the answers....
    [​IMG]

Myrddraal and Gman44116 like this.
  7. TARFU
    • In Omnia Paratus

TARFU EDC!!!!! Junkie

I'm proud that I've never been called out by the Librarian or "Explorimented" as I like to call it. But, it will happen eventually - just like death and taxes. :cool:

Stonerman33 likes this.