1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Crossbreed Supertuck

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by cbbr, Nov 18, 2017.

1. cbbr

cbbr Loaded Pockets

Anyone use one? I am looking for an EDC holster for either a XDs or a M&P Shield. I want something that does not print while tucked.

2. MCPOWoller

MCPOWoller Loaded Pockets

I have one for my Shield. I don't tuck my shirt in though. Putting it on and taking it off is a pain in the rear, but once adjusted right, it is hard to tell it is even there.

cbbr likes this.
  3. jkwithawave

jkwithawave Loaded Pockets

I used one of their dual mag carriers for awhile. It was comfortable to wear for hours. Just difficult on/off and i didn't like how much waist space it took up on me. Plus I stopped carrying my mags iwb for the most part.

For holsters I prefer single clips. I've switched to Garret Industries Silent Thunder iwb for carry. Tuckable, comfortable, draw and retention is perfect. Perfect holster for my needs.

I carry a p225 and have very minimal printing with my setup in most clothes. I've stopped worrying about printing almost entirely. In my opinion hardly anybody is going to notice the outline of a gun on your hip. If they do my assumption is that they probably carry themselves. I've carried a full size p226 with a tucked in shirt and I'm sure nobody notices it. Ymmv

Last edited by jkwithawave, Nov 19, 2017
    #3 jkwithawave, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    cbbr likes this.
  4. Mudinyeri

Mudinyeri Loaded Pockets

I carry nearly 100% of the time that I'm awake and not in water. Never carried in anything but a CrossBreed for any significant length of time. Great holster and Mark (deceased owner) was a great guy who did a ton for the shooting community.

cbbr and jkwithawave like this.
  5. Dirty Rod

Dirty Rod Loaded Pockets

I carried in an ST for three years or so. Most comfortable holster Ive ever used including the Sparks VM I use now. I’d still be using it if it wasn’t for the heat out in AZ. Occasionally I’ve had to leave my gear in the car and AZ heat tends to loosen up the kydex in those 110 degree days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cbbr and Mudinyeri like this.
  6. kye4some

kye4some Loaded Pockets

I’ve used the Crossbreed suppertuck for around 3 years and have grown used to it and forget its there at times. It’s not supper deep even at its lowest setting (that’s what I use) and it does print on tight clothes. I run Shield 9 and have a few others I’ll use in extreme summer heat but 90-95% its the CB ST.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbbr and Mudinyeri like this.
  7. b.s.

b.s. Loaded Pockets

I couldn't keep mine from printing while tucked, just my body type I suppose. I switched to AIWB and haven't looked back. The belt clips were also a pretty dead giveaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbbr likes this.
  8. cbbr

cbbr Loaded Pockets

I'm looking at the V clips to avoid the large clips outside of my belt.