1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Coronavirus: What items should be equipped for the home quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic?

Discussion in 'XTAR (flashlights, battery chargers, batteries)' started by XTAR, Mar 30, 2020.

1. XTAR
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

XTAR Loaded Pockets

The World Health Organization has officially declared the coronavirus a pandemic. Coronavirus may be spreading, but it isn't necessary to randomly hoard supplies. Here's everything you should have in your home emergency kit in case of a possible home quarantine amid the coronavirus pandemic.

1. Food

For the home quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic, you should stock up at least a 14-day supply of food for every person. Focus on dry and canned goods that are easy to prepare. Frozen foods are an option, too.
    food2.JPG
    food.JPG

2. Hygienic products

Enough household hygienic products like soap, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, tissues, feminine care products, and diapers are necessary. According to the CDC, keeping your hands clean is one of the best ways to protect yourself from the coronavirus.
    洗手液.JPG
    spray.JPG

3. Medicine and a first-aid kit

Make sure you have a 14-day supply of any prescription medications for those in your home. You may also want over-the-counter pain relievers, antacids, cough and cold medicines, and vitamins. Also, you should maintain a first-aid kit with supplies to treat common injuries, including cuts, scrapes, swelling, sprains, strains and more.
    QQ20200326-2.png

4. Flashlight or emergency light and spare battery

Put a flashlight or an emergency light near your bed, workplace, and car. Make sure the flashlight or emergency light has enough electricity or can be charged in time.
    QQ20200327-1.png

5. Masks, disposable medical gloves and goggles

Masks can isolate most viruses transmitted through droplets and aerosols.
    So, not only this sudden coronavirus epidemic, we might as well get into the habit of wearing a mask at certain times and occasions. In the season when the flu prevails, wearing a mask in high-density confined spaces such as public transportation is also a good precaution.
    In addition, medical gloves mainly deal with contact infection, because it’s too late to wash your hands due to some sudden contact infections. Goggles can prevent virus infection from the eyes.
    QQ20200326-1.png

6. Disinfection equipment

Perhaps have some disinfection equipment, such as UV disinfection lamp or Ozone generator to keep the family safe and clean.
    XTAR new product AF1 Ozone Portable Sterilizer can purify the air, sterilize and kill viruses, and protect your family's health. The principle of ozone killing viruses is through the direct destruction of RNA or DNA. Ozone has a wide range of sterilization and sterilization, which can kill bacterial propagules and spores, viruses, fungi, etc., and can also destroy botulinum toxins.

As mentioned above, some of our family's emergency reserves are basically on hand, and some are the most important reserves after this pandemic. Establishing a family emergency reserve is the rational and scientific progress of civilization.

Nick4305 and Moco like this.
  2. Barbourman04

Barbourman04 Loaded Pockets

You forgot whiskey, beer, home protection, more whiskey more beer..... fishing pole...I laugh at all of the city people freaking out because they cant find meat in the stores. It's sad how many can't be self reliant in times like this. My freezer is full of deer, beef and fish.
    I would also add activities to keep your sanity to your list. Outside yard games, board games, arts and crafts stuff. Hobbie supplies

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Moco, neo71665, XTAR and 1 other person like this.
  3. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hey XTar if you have a lead on TP,Masks and other stuff that is unobtanium here feel free to let us know!

XTAR and surefire7 like this.
  4. XTAR
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

XTAR Loaded Pockets

OK, we will let you know asap

5. XTAR
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

XTAR Loaded Pockets

Haha, good idea! I forgot...:wavespin:

6. XTAR
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

XTAR Loaded Pockets

We are selling masks now, you can contact me if you need.

7. plumberroy

plumberroy Loaded Pockets

This is stuff you should always have on hand. Period . I keep 10 to 12 gallon of premium gasoline on hand plus a extra 5 gallon can to grab an extra can of fuel if possible if needed , plus it gives me space to rotate through the gas so it doesn't get stale . By running the generator intermittently I can keep the freezer cold for a week or the house warm. We stock the pantry twice a year plus a week of freeze dried food is always here . It takes dedication to keep stuff rotated so it isn't old/stale when needed

ran23 and XTAR like this.
  8. XTAR
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

XTAR Loaded Pockets

Preparedness averts peril.:smile_coffee:

9. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

If you have masks for sale then why not just sell them?????

We need masks right now and not in a few days or after several back and forth emails or messages,tell us what you have and what we might do to get some right now!

Please?

10. XTAR
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

XTAR Loaded Pockets

IMG_2943(20200410-150641).jpg IMG_2943(20200410-150641).jpg

11. XTAR
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

XTAR Loaded Pockets

12. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

13. XTAR
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

XTAR Loaded Pockets

It's medical masks. You can contact catherine@xtar.cc to get further information.