1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Cool Walmart find!

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by Synaptic Misfire, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synaptic Misfire
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

• Edit per Rule 12
    Found these in the Christmas clearance at Walmart, looks like they will handle paracord just fine...

mole, riot and metropolicity like this.
  2. M.TEX

M.TEX Loaded Pockets

what is it? can't see nothing....

3. cole3418

cole3418 Loaded Pockets

what is it? can't see anything....

4. Synaptic Misfire
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

Sorry fellas, I guess posting something that Jon would never sell in a million years that could be a cool hack for the user base is against the rules. Quite ridiculous if you ask me.

ShadowE, LogicBob and Monty like this.
  5. Tx_Mark

Tx_Mark Loaded Pockets

No need to get snarky, just mention the name of the item, it's just links that are prohibited.

My EDC thread!! http://edcforums.com/index.php?threads/Tx_Mark%27s-EDC.116418/

billybatson likes this.
  6. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

kertap75 likes this.
  7. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

Rules are in place to help make the Store more desirable to Vendors who have been farming the Forum to bypass selling to Jon. If Jon can't get vendors, and he can't keep the Forum open at his own detriment, as he's done several times in the past, then the our playground must close for Jon's best interest. No one, including Jon, wants this to happen, which explains why he has tried repeatedly to keep from closing it, and keep from changing the Rules.

Its not about what was revealed in the OP, but the fact that Rules are in place and just because he doesn't already sell it, we can allow the Rules to be broken, as they are, again, here for the Forum's own good.

Anyone who wants the Forum to stay around shouldn't be so uptight over the Rules.

Its not like it would've been too difficult to describe the item, instead of allowing feelings to be hurt, and deleted post's authors to express their dislike for the Rules by baiting the argument (as they repeatedly seem to do).

The thread wasn't deleted in an attempt to teach more Members about the necessity of the Rules rather than having to start a convo and argue the point with one Member. Besides, lowering the post & like count of any Member is something I try not to do.

Thanks Cowsmilk for dealing with the baiting this thread began...sorry I wasn't around to deal with it myself.

cowsmilk and Tx_Mark like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.