1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

cool hat for using you fav flashlights

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by chico13, Dec 29, 2010.

1. chico13

chico13 Loaded Pockets

2. chico13

chico13 Loaded Pockets

man i guess no one liked the hat huh cuz theres no replys GO FIG

3. defuse kit

defuse kit Loaded Pockets

I thought I saw a thread with this hat that people had replied to. Weird... Anyway, I've never been a fan of velcro on my hat. Shoulder/upper arm ok, but not the hat. Additionally, I think it'd be really unbalanced. If you're going to specially use that hat (i.e. not EDC it), I think you'd be better off with a headlamp.

By the way, the link is only for the soft mount, not the actual hat. The hat is another $23 on top of the mount's $7.

4. Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

Still, it's an interesting site: although, they don't have big inventory of different stuff, they do have a cool little, mini wallet and a plastic-coated steel ID cable on a reel ... something I've been looking for. Thanks, Chico13

5. Westerdutch

Westerdutch Loaded Pockets

You think that's a cool hat? Opinions differ apparently... i think you'll look like a geeky idiot with one of those on your head.

6. MM2000

MM2000 Empty Pockets

If you have a light with clip mounted in the right direction you can just clip it to the visor whenever you need to.

7. chico13

chico13 Loaded Pockets

but still its a pretty innovative idea and the fact that its Velcro on it means that you could mount your flashlight any where like on a jacket with a Velcro spot on the shoulder where a patch should go