1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Confession of the day

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by GiraffeHooves, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GiraffeHooves

GiraffeHooves EDC Junkie!!!!!

I like it! Except you would have been demolished and thrown out in the desert in my story

2. johnny five

johnny five Loaded Pockets

I confess ^^^^She isn't joking help :yellowcarded:

3. MTFatboy
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

MTFatboy Loaded Pockets

How did you set her off--say that her mamma was a snowblower?

4. johnny five

johnny five Loaded Pockets

Lol... Nope she really did trip.

5. ripjack13

ripjack13 Loaded Pockets

Idk if this would count as a daily confession but...
    My wife wants another dog. We have one at the moment. An Austrailian Kelpie. She's a great dog. I love her to peices, but she has gotten so spoiled by my wife I don't know if I want another. Then it would be 2 of everything.
    2 on the bed...2 on the couch...2 baths...
    Idk...I did want one. But she just kept hounding me about another I just clammed up and said no more dogs. One is enough.

But I sometimes wish we did have another one.
    Advice?

6. ManVsLawn

ManVsLawn EDC Junkie!!!!!

Don't cave.

You'll pay and take care of it.

Good luck :rofl:

7. sol92258

sol92258 Loaded Pockets

I play Angry Birds Transformers way too much

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

8. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo EDC Junkie!!!!!

It's a loosing battle, they always get what they want. ;):D

9. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Many posts in this thread have been removed, and the thread is now locked after members' violations of several rules.

Folks, please review the rules. The forum is not a "chat" room. The thread, had it stayed on track with simply posting a confession, rather than devolving into a verbal wrestling ring, may have worked. If you want to chat, take it to pm or social media.

If you see something that doesn't follow the rules, please use the "Report to Moderator" button. While staff may not moderate every single thread all the time, members have the option to let staff know when they believe something has crossed the line. Please, use it.

1. The Golden Rule Treat others as you wish to be treated, with mutual respect. It’s okay to disagree, but don’t be “disagreeable.” Don’t antagonize, resort to insults, personal attacks, or bigotry. Avoid terms intended to ridicule, demean, or mock e.g. sheep or similar.​
    We are a global community — our members come from scores of countries, representing diverse cultures, beliefs and backgrounds. Xenophobic behavior has no place on EDCF.​
    Don’t bait, troll or flame.
    16. Staff Action The staff monitors forum activity, and takes appropriate action when policy violations occur. Depending on the violation, a member might simply be cautioned and reminded of the applicable rule; or a post might be edited, locked or removed. In some circumstances, where a pattern of infractions exists, a member’s account-privileges might be temporarily suspended. In rare, extreme cases, a member’s user-account could be permanently revoked (aka banned).​
    It is impossible to include every conceivable example of inappropriate member behavior in these rules. Consequently, forum staff may moderate threads or posts based on content or behavior that, in their judgment, doesn't comply with the spirit of these policies. Such staff decisions and actions will have the same force and effect as the written rules.​

If any member has questions or concerns about a staff decision or action, they should address by messaging (private conversation/PC) a staff member, and not discuss, debate or question in the open-forum. Doing so is disruptive and itself a rule violation.

We encourage members to help maintain the forum’s integrity by using the “Report” function when inappropriate content or rule violations are seen.
    If you have questions about staff actions, pm us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.