Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by GiraffeHooves, Apr 26, 2015.
No but some of my minions are pretty thick
Took me 5 years, you still got plenty of time.
Sent from a faraway Galaxy. .....
I think I'll start one this weekend. Might be fun.
I just tried it. I had 3 operators watching it for about 15 seconds before anyone turned around to see who was controlling it. Lucky it wasn't the targeting sight on a gun
Like a moth to a flame.
If it works on them it will work on the cat
Possibly on the kids too
My cat loves laser pointers, all my cats have and so do the dogs.
I'm planning on a glass of wine and annoying the cat when I get home. Then I'll decide if either of the kids gets the pointer in their Christmas stocking
Here's an idea:
Get two more pointers and confuse the out of the poor cat for Christmas.
That actually works...when the cats were in the house, I'd use two laser pointers but place the dost on each other, then at the opportune moment, make them go in different directions! Talk about collisions, leaps, and the occasional, "When did they put this wall here?!?"
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving sir.
I confess...been running myself ragged for sometime, yet ending up nowhere.
I confess...spent Thanksgiving alone with the furry fam and Jurassic park. Too embarrassed about my work situation to see my soulmate's family...or mine for that matter. Had time to think though, but not sure if that was good or bad.
I confess...I got a lot of catching up to do here and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
I confess that I hate Christmas. Only spent one on the same continent as my family in the last 6, 7 years and it's wearing on me something wicked. I always spend the month or so leading up to Christmas homesick as , but this time it feels different. I think I've just been gone too long and it's catching up to me.
That said.. I confess that I really want a waffle maker.
- First off, thanks for all the likes, people!
- Also, watch out for kitty's eyes with the lasers. Kids & lasers can be a poor mix. Don't wanna make kitty into James Bond in Goldfinger. Puddy tats have especially sensitive eyes.
- Yeah, holidays can be a drag. I usually have some holiday spirit maybe about the last three days. Heck, I see it as four things: 1). Be a good person ALL the year, 2). Presents are for kids and you're not a total sleaze ball if you don't spend a skazillion dollars you can't afford anyway, 3). Spend time with and tell the people you love how you feel when you can and not just on holidays, and 4). Christmas decorations, music, and sales before the Monday after Thanksgiving are a pain in the rear! The season is to emphasize good will to all and not about greed, guilt, stress, and promoting depression.
Now what I don't like is:
- News show that have authors that gloss over and cherry pick history. For example there was an author on this morning whose book was about alcohol in US history. She stressed how much was consumed in the early days of the colonies. Much later and only in passing she mentioned that, well, yeah, water was pretty much unsafe to drink, and she never once mentioned the health aspects of beer in those days. But she went on and on about alcohol and drunkenness.
- The stories on musicians they've "discovered" who've been out there for years or the "new music" that's either a rehash or direct ripoff of new music... like the blues or rockabilly. Really? Hey, publicity's good and let 'em like it or not 'cause everybody's different, but do some research!
I went to the vet with some friends. They always say I'm a sick puppy.
I have plenty of pictures of capos carries. We can do this like snowkiwi.
I'd like a waffle maker too. Toaster waffles taste like
Had a play last night and yes it was hilarious. I'm keeping it so it will be given to me by Santa . I agree that it's not for the kids to play with with the cat.
Quiet down time can be very good. A chance to stop and let things catch up and settle around you. Don't be embarrassed though. I'm a firm believer that if you haven't lived that life you don't know what's got them to this point in their life.
it feels good to be home.
I confess invisible friends can often be better than 'real' ones.
Its hard to stab someone in the back through the interwebs
i know man believe me I tried
And then you need to buy a new computer.
eh it was only minor electrocution, next time I'll use a ceramic knife