1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Condor T&T Pouch... quality?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by schofer, Sep 23, 2009.

1. forte

forte Loaded Pockets

I have a Condor and Maxped organizer and both are similar. The Maxped is better quality as my Condor stitching is not holding up as well.

2. mightywombat

mightywombat Loaded Pockets

I was going to start a new thread asking about the quality of Condor's pouches when I found this. It sounds like there are problems with durability on their packs, but seems like their pouches hold up well in comparison to leading brands. I'll be getting a couple and will try to remember to let you guys know what happens.

3. jma78

jma78 Loaded Pockets

Well, of course you are entitled to your opinion..

For the last 2,5 years, i´ve had a side business of making custom built tactical gear... I have also served 12 years in the military (going through dozens, if not hundreds of different types of gear), including one year in Douchebaggistan, doing a job where a gear failure was not an option. So yeah, i pretty much think that i know a low quality product when i see one.

If it it serves you well doing whatever you do on a daily basis; Good. But i am guessing you have never used this type of gear in an environment that really puts it into a test. Also, i doubt that you have never used gear made by real manufacturers.

I could take a plastic bag and a stapler, and staple myself a backpack/admin pouch/what not. For the price of the plastic bag and the few staples; i would call it a pretty "good quality/price" backpack/admin pouch/what not.

Just my .02 cents.

4. Desmodromic

Desmodromic Loaded Pockets

Nice to see these non-reviewed assumptions posted. You don't know what kind of work I do and where I have been for work and the gear I use. So don't get that condescending tone on me. It makes you're reply implausible.

5. temujin

temujin Uber Prepared

Everyone, please take a step back, a deep breath, and calm down.

[​IMG]
    --temujin, EDCF Moderator

6. jma78

jma78 Loaded Pockets

Yeah well.. Looking at your posts; your appeal to knock off stuff does lead me into certain conclusions.

7. temujin

temujin Uber Prepared

That was unnecessarily antagonistic. I have already asked once for order here. Don't push it.

[​IMG]
    --temujin, EDCF Moderator

8. 19cohiba75

19cohiba75 Loaded Pockets

Got mine in the mail a couple a days ago and this thing is awesome. It is bigger than expected and if not careful you can overload this thing as I have already done ;D It has held up to 2 weeks of use granted I am not dragging it through the dirt and slamming it profusely to the ground :laugh: For 25 bucks shipped it is well worth it and I will be getting another one soon but have to wait as I ordered a MSM Stealth Utility/Admin pouch to sit just above the Condor on my TAD Lightspeed :agree::smitten::bounce:

9. thatotherguy

thatotherguy EDC Junkie!!!!!

I have a condor BOB, and I will say that I'm impressed with the quality and all, it even came with a velcro univesal holster in the secret compartment, but I HATE where they very permanantly sewed on the shoulder strap. It is nowhere near my shoulder when slung to small of back. IMO they should have just given us a plain strap with a seperate shoulder pad that will slide around. But for $20 I can't expect the world.

10. Tamagutchi

Tamagutchi Loaded Pockets

I am thinking of acquiring one of these to hold a sketchbook, pens, and pencils. Anyone using it like that?

11. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Loaded Pockets

I own 2 T&T pouches. One has been rock solid and I actually use it as a small vehicle kit with no fear or regrets. I was so pleased with it that I bought a 2nd and the seams on it seriously ripped out within a few months of minimal use. Condor has some really good products, their insulated water bottle holders are great, but generally their items are hit and miss. I purchased a Condor pocket organizer that ripped at the seams as well and was never worth a :censored:.

12. Dafabricata

Dafabricata Loaded Pockets

As others have stated, Condors quality seems to be hit or miss. I had a pouch a few years ago that wasn't that great so it went to a friend who doesn't really use his gear. On the other hand, the 2 T&T pouches I have are excellent with one being my main EDC loadout that is STUFFED FULL and works great. The zipper works great even when the pouch is FULL and the elastic has also held up great. I also bought 3 of the Condor Summit jackets because the first one was so nice that I wanted one in the one other colors also. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my Condor products.

13. Wishoot

Wishoot Loaded Pockets

I've had the T&T for a little under a year. It see's very light use so it's difficult to comment on it's durability. I bought it for a fairly static BOB (I rarely change anything out of this bag other than batteries and protein bars).

I'll say this...It's rather large, but a champ when it comes to organizing smaller EDC items. Form and function get an A+ in my book. For the price, I couldn't ask for anything better based on how I use it.