1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Condor EMT Lite (or alternatives)?

Discussion in 'First Aid Station' started by Spuggy, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Spuggy

Spuggy Loaded Pockets

Hi,

I'm looking to get a new FAK pouch for inside my pack. I seem to have settled for the Condor EMT Lite so far, mainly for its smaller size, and also because it comes in red so I can find it quickly in the bag!

Before I order one, are there any decent alternatives in size or colour variation that I may have missed?

Cheers.

2. plumberroy

plumberroy Loaded Pockets

I don't have that pouch . I have several Condor products and I have nothing but good to say about them. I carry a Condor E&E bag I have tried other bags but come back to this bag . My FAK is in a Condor sidekick molle straped to my E&E bag with a couple bigger items in the main bag I have their bottle carrier and deployment bag all are good.
    After looking at the specs on that pouch I may have to have one thanks

Spuggy likes this.
  3. ffmedic245

ffmedic245 Loaded Pockets

I love Condor's products, although I have read some negativity. Their EMT line is great; I have both sizes. The EMT lite is good for what you want to do I think. You can get a good amount of supplies in there but speaking as a medical professional don't try to do too much. It's a first aid kit, not an operating room (I've had to remind myself of the same thing occasionally). They are also the perfect size for a blow-out/stop the bleed kit, which is what I use mine for. I also can recommend their First Response pouch.

Spuggy and That Movie Guy like this.
  4. plumberroy

plumberroy Loaded Pockets

I stopped by my local surplus store and picked one of these up. It is about the perfect size for my first aid kit . I like the idea of the velcro and strap so I can pull it off to use. If you want a pocket for every thing this may not be the bag for you I put most stuff in groups in ziploc bags then they go into my kit

Spuggy likes this.
  5. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

I'm a fan of the Condor. I have the full size for a general at home kit and the Lite in my car.

The Lite is my IFAK and is mounted to the back of the passenger headrest so it can be grabbed from anywhere in the car. I don't use the strap to held it on, just the velcro and it's never come off on me. It's got enough space to hold all of my emergency gear without being too bulky in my tiny car.

The full size works nicely to toss in a bag if I'm going away for a week or so. It's got enough room to cover pretty much all of the bases. I like it a lot.

I'm also a big fan of the red. Makes it super easy to find and it's fairly obvious that it's a medical bag, although I do have a cross patch on so there's no doubts.

That Movie Guy likes this.