1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Compact Vape?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Minibear453, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Minibear453
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

Minibear453 Loaded Pockets

Looking into vaping, and I'm confused by all of the stuff going on. I'm looking into something small and compact - I'm not as worried about a large battery capacity, although bigger obviously would be better. From what I read, I think a variable voltage battery would be best? Not too sure, so if anyone has any suggestions (low price is a bonus!) that'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. Anonymous Romanian

Anonymous Romanian Loaded Pockets

get an EGO C starter kit with 1000mah batteries. The atomizer can be easily serviceable and the 1000 mah batteries should hold you throughout a full day of constant vaping. I find it cheaper than going for all the mods. I'd rather pick my brain on the liquid than on the e-cig itself. After you get used to vaping and had quit analogs completely, you can try something else. But for starters this is the cheapest option: less than 50 bucks.
    [​IMG]

3. polonium9

polonium9 EDC Junkie!!!

When I used to vape, I learned a lot. A variable voltage is very nice and be sure to get a Kanger Protank 2. It's much smoother.

I stopped due to cost. It just costs too much.

4. fmf1854

fmf1854 Loaded Pockets

[​IMG] Eleaf Mini iStick with Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank

5. fmf1854

fmf1854 Loaded Pockets

Look it up on YouTube

6. Westerdutch

Westerdutch Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Proper little mechanical. Small, completely serviceable, replaceable battery, can be fully modded to anyones taste. Cheap too for what you get! I have since i took the pic above also added an even smaller driptip if you really need to shave off every mm but she runs awefully hot XD

hal_chase likes this.