1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

COMP-TAC HOLSTER REVIEW

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by TRUE LIBERTY, May 28, 2015.

1. TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY Loaded Pockets

Did not have the patience to wait until I got home to rip it open for a more decent shot. But let me start off by saying I do not like the way they ship this. For a company that makes concealable holsters they are screaming gun stuff all over the package for all to see.

[​IMG]

This will be my first plastic polymer holster.

[​IMG]

Only been wearing it a day so far but it is quite comfortable. But think if I make this a regular thing instead of my covered holsters I wear on the outside of my hip will need to go a pants size up. Or lose some weight so my current pants fit looser. LOL! I like the fact they only made the holster right up to where you can still see if the weapon is loaded or not.

[​IMG]

The holster is comfortable in the two and four O'Clock position but will be wearing it in the four O'Clock position mostly which makes it much easier to sit down in a chair without issues. And since I like how it safely covers the trigger I think I will carry it like this in my bags when I cant wear it concealed.

[​IMG]

The holster comes with a allen key to adjust how tight you want the gun to sit in the holster. Unloaded of course gave it the upside down test and it stayed right in place.

[​IMG]

Lets see in a month or two if I still like it and might get one for my 1911.

[​IMG]

2. Wishoot

Wishoot Loaded Pockets

Thanks you for the review. Looks like a very well made rig. I've read nothing but good things about Comp-Tac.

TRUE LIBERTY likes this.
  3. RCK

RCK Loaded Pockets

Thank you for the in-depth review. I see they just announced an Infidel Max, so I will watch the Internet for a decent review. I have heard great things about their OWB products, but not too much about IWB.

TRUE LIBERTY likes this.
  4. nosuchagency

nosuchagency Loaded Pockets

good looking rig. I have several of their holsters and single mag carriers; good stuff. agree with comment on packaging, I don't recall that being case with last order a year or so ago and I think I would have remembered something like that... smarties ftw.

5. Gray29

Gray29 Loaded Pockets

I have 3 comptac IWB holsters and wear a CTAC every day. Really enjoy their products.

6. Bobby Don

Bobby Don Empty Pockets