1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Collection organization

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by samiam2714, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:38 AM.

1. samiam2714

samiam2714 Loaded Pockets

Alright you all. I am starting this thread because I have no idea what to search for. I am in the process of relocating my bedroom from the downstairs to upstairs in my house. I got some new furniture and upgraded to more “mature” and matching pieces. The problem I am facing is organizing my EDC collection. I have a ton of pocket knives as I like to collect them. Several flashlights and many sunglasses along worh several wallets and watches with my prescription glasses to go along with it. Any obe have some tips to organize these in a dresser drawer, valet trays or something. Heck I may have just solved my problem and thought if a solotion a silverware tray I just bought my do the job well.

Well ideas and most of all photos are appreciated. Links to other threads would ve great to.

2. Gary Gross

Gary Gross Loaded Pockets

Believe it or not. I use a 4 drawer wide version of one of these:
    [​IMG]
    My watches go in winders/boxes on top of my dresser and nightstand. The metal cabinet is in a spare bedroom as it doesn't match the bedroom furniture either.

3. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

For something to go on a counter top or table top etc., I've long thought this sort of wooden tool chest was a particularly neat and elegant approach. There are quite a few on the market; this pic I grabbed off Amazon just to illustrate; check Harbor Freight also:
    [​IMG]

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

4. PragmaticMurphyist

PragmaticMurphyist Loaded Pockets

That's beautiful! I really like that...

Curses, you may have just cost me money! :rolleyes:

samiam2714 and Moshe ben David like this.
  5. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Well .... glad to see my work here is done! :)

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

6. Tallboyjim

Tallboyjim Loaded Pockets

I've got one exactly the same, and if you time it right on amazon it might not cost you too much money. It's quite a lot of storage for not a huge amount of cash.

PragmaticMurphyist likes this.