1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

ckrt Zilla tool

Discussion in 'Personal Security Devices & Self-Defense' started by CanucBSO, May 4, 2009.

1. CanucBSO

CanucBSO Empty Pockets

I've been lurking for a long time. Finally have a question I would like a consensus on. Anybody EDC a CKRT Zilla tool or zilla junior? I picked one up ( junior) and instantly thought pointy kubotan with a knife. it's even got finger grooves for better grip. being a multi tool I can't see and LEO or :censored: having any issue with it anywhere except and airplane. any opinions?

2. SALT

SALT Loaded Pockets

3. turbo chicken

turbo chicken Empty Pockets

I know it's and old thread but the link has some negative stuff about the zilla tool.

I have had mine for over a year... the jr model... it's still kicking and working... do i wish the bits were a little bigger yes... are there times when im glad the bits are small yes. At first i thought the blade was puny but it keeps an edge and is just the right side... seldom do i try and use the serrated part though.

The scales do require being retightened everyonce in a while...

I can't imagine the abuse it was put thru for it to stop working for the guy in the link provided. ...

Just figure i'd add i've had a good expierence with mine and i have posted it in several places... it just doesn't come up in search for some reason.

i just took a look at my tool... it's ugly and beat up... and needs to be cleaned ...