1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Citizen Ecozilla NATO strap adaptors

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by Durandal64, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Durandal64

Durandal64 Loaded Pockets

Mornin' folks!

Awhile ago I posted a watch review on the massive (and awesome) Citizen Ecozilla. I thought I'd share my thoughts on the 24mm NATO strap adaptors I have been using pretty much since I purchased the watch itself.

[​IMG]

Installation is pretty easy. Using a small flathead screwdriver, remove the 4 screws holding the band retaining ring on the back of the watch. Pull the original band off and replace with the adaptors. Don't forget to use blue or pink threadlocker on the screws! The bars are also screw in, so don't forget to the threadlocker on them as well.

[​IMG]

Personally I think the watch is much more wearable with the 24mm strap adaptors. I can change up the look of the watch (well, kinda) with a quick strap swap. I mean, it is around 19mm thicc so you can only do so much.

As for adaptors, you CAN get el-cheapo ones on eBay, but right now the knock-offs seem to be going got ridiculous prices ($1k+!). Hit up Suppaparts for the OG parts and a more reasonable deal.

I have not received the watch or adaptors as part of a promotion. The watch and adaptors were paid for by myself. I gain nothing by folks purchasing the adaptors from any vendor they find.