1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Chronos?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Skylarhagler, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Skylarhagler

Skylarhagler Loaded Pockets

Saw this the other day and it seems like a good option for those of us who just want to be sure we don't miss a text or call. Anyone use one before?

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Westerdutch

Westerdutch Loaded Pockets

Seen it, not interested turning any of my watches into skyscrapers. I rather just throw a fitbit around my ankle, at least nobody will see that ;)

Moshe ben David likes this.
  3. Skylarhagler

Skylarhagler Loaded Pockets

I think it's only like 3mm thick. Shouldn't add too much. If you have a tap watch already though I could see it being annoyjng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. stockae92

stockae92 Loaded Pockets

I know some people love it, while others not so much.

the added height would be my main concern. while 3mm may not sound much. but a 15mm and 18mm watch makes a huge difference, especially when the added height is all in the caseback.

I am still waiting a company that would make a "clip on compass" style smart add-on that has notification function (for call and text)

in the meanwhile, here's a buckle type smart device, but the problem (to me) is that its a fitness tracker with no notification function and the extra length of buckle will make strap fitting a problem

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20345353/smart-buckle-convert-any-watch-into-a-smartwatch-i?ref=email

5. quietdesperation

quietdesperation Empty Pockets

I enjoyed mine because it was simple and didn’t demand a lot of my attention. But just when I was starting to enjoy it more, it came apart and fell off. I haven’t made a big effort to contact support other than an email and photo, but they have not responded in three weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk