1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Gifts

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by CStew, Nov 16, 2014.

1. GatorMedic

GatorMedic Loaded Pockets

I normally have all of my Christmas shopping done by October. November if I'm really busy and forgetful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ManVsLawn

ManVsLawn EDC Junkie!!!!!

+1 for these options. Everyone I've given a Microstream to has loved it, including females.
    Since they are in Construction, I think the Sidekick/Wingman plus a small light would be the best combo at the most reasonable price.

I wish I had a boss like you. My boss is a jerk. :frantic:

ArkansasFan30, CStew and GatorMedic like this.
  3. Bowman1911

Bowman1911 EDC Mechanic

Me too! My wife loves Christmas, & she stays on me. I'm usually finished by September except for a couple it's for the husband's of her friends that might crop up last minute.

He's got style, a groovy smile, and a bod that just don't stop...

GatorMedic likes this.
  4. junkbin

junkbin Loaded Pockets

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but... $25 or $30 on cheap basketball, hockey, etc tickets and the rest on beer and hot dogs for a night out with the crew. Tools are just so personal and to be honest there is a good chance it will just end up in a drawer somewhere. This way there is always the possibility of creating a "remember when" moment. One of those is a bargain for $50.

CStew likes this.
  5. Sriracha

Sriracha Loaded Pockets

Construction?
    Gerber EAB.
    Stream light microstream, or the 2 AA version
    SAK Explorer or New Soldier or Pioneer
    Zippo hand warmer
    Mechanicx impact gloves
    Good pens/markers
    Buffs/ neck tubes of some sort
    Delicious liquor!

Bowman1911 and CStew like this.
  6. P185Renegade

P185Renegade Loaded Pockets

Victorinox tinker and Inova X1 flashlight. Awesome, very useful combo.

CStew likes this.
  7. dml24

dml24 Loaded Pockets

Ditto for the Fenix E12. Consider the Fenix HL30 LED Headlamp. Headlamps can be useful in those tight and dark places on a construction site, not to mention in a vehicle or around the home.

CStew likes this.
  8. les snyder

les snyder Loaded Pockets

this isn't a reply to the OP, but just a comment...I assume I'm older than most of the contributors of the forum, and as I age, the real possibility of a fall with a hip injury increases...I live alone, and this could have serious consequences....I had a bicycle accident a couple of years ago that caused some pretty good injury to my shoulder...I have a small circle of good friends, that typically get a gift certificate from Carrabbas (local dining chain)... but there are others just outside this close circle that I like to give something to... I know that most don't carry their keys on them like I do, but just in case they are close, this year I decided on a Fenix E01 or E05, a small pea less whistle (Acme 636) and for those that are former military, a P38

[​IMG]

CStew likes this.