1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Chinese Police Flashlight

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by p moore, Jan 27, 2009.

1. p moore

p moore Loaded Pockets

Hey guys;
    I have one of those Chinese Police Flashlight. You know the ones, 6V knockoff of nothing. I have gotten a few better lights as the years have gone on. Anyway, Is there any way to upgrade this light.Mod or drpo-in... I like the light, for what is is worth. It fits in the hand well, It just dosen't cut it any more.

2. ChargeTTi

ChargeTTi Empty Pockets

If you are referring to the Nextorch lights, then not that I know of. I have the T6A (SF 6P mimic) and the P60L will not fit (got someone else to try theirs for me). If you find anything let me know, I like the light but It's too expensive on batteries and bulbs.

3. p moore

p moore Loaded Pockets

I think mine is different, I will try to get a pic tonight

4. p moore

p moore Loaded Pockets

I wish mine were that nice. I'm talking about this piece of enginering marvel

[​IMG]

With this bulb

[​IMG]

any thoughts??

5. Bob Lindell

Bob Lindell Loaded Pockets

If that's the Police light, what do they use for the Chinese Fire Drill....? :cool:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

6. ChargeTTi

ChargeTTi Empty Pockets

The logo on that looks like an imitation of the Walther logo.

7. eldahjack

eldahjack Empty Pockets

i have one of those too. the police, i mean. and as far as i know, theres not much you can do

8. Raze

Raze Loaded Pockets

'Police' is the brand name, not a designated light commissioned for their LEOs. Anyway, these cheapies are the staple in all of our camping stores, and at our flea markets. Dunno how to mod them though. Doubt its construction in the first place to be able to handle any mods to it.

9. p moore

p moore Loaded Pockets

I had forgoten about this post. I did get a P60 pill into this light. It has a green K2 in the green body. Not too sporty, but it did work. I don't think I have used it but a couple of times.

Paul

10. Raze

Raze Loaded Pockets

i see where u r going with that. A Police that runs 225 lumens on R2. O0 I don't have that many flashlights myself to call me a flashaholic, but though I don't own SF and the like, I do know their specs enough to know what ppl are talking bout.

I don't have that many brites..for now. I edc a NuFlare Rebel 90 and on its way to my doorstep is a Fenix Ta21 along with a couple of AW's 18650's and a charger. I'm thinking of a Zebralight H30-Q5 too, since many EDCFers gave positive response to it. Though being a student limits these procurements financial-wise :broke:

I love the outdoors, and I admit that I used a few 'beater' Police flashlights when I know that it;s gonna get too muddy or dangerous for my better lights. They serve the purpose well enough, though some leaked badly in a dunk. I suspect it's due to an inadequate sealing by the flimsy o-rings on the barrel extension. If others want to borrow a light, I'll hand one of these to them. I dun mind that much if i forgot to take it back, or they forgot to return it afterwards back in civilization. :laugh: