1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Chinas Best - Backpacks and Bags

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by FreestyleAssassin, Aug 30, 2010.

1. VinnyP
    • In Omnia Paratus

VinnyP Loaded Pockets

I have had no personal experience of the personal lights exploding, and I don't have access to that big a sample. A number of weaponlights have exploded in holsters and bags.

2. DaPro

DaPro Loaded Pockets

Agreed....I figured the Maxped Fatboy would be the size of a jumbo originally(pictures)...atleast I was able to put my hands on them both at AG Russell. I would have thought several expensive outfitters in my area would carry them, or simular...nope, just backpacks and messenger bags

3. concho

concho Loaded Pockets

4. FreestyleAssassin

FreestyleAssassin Empty Pockets

Made in China - Pick load

This is going to be a bit pic heavy, just received my order this morning from BadBoySupply

First up, Modular Field pack - main storage compartment, SIX compression straps, two side pouches, some mighty comfortable shoulder straps and a waist strap (that has gotta go because I don't dig that sort of thing).

The Pack
    [​IMG]

The main compartment
    [​IMG]

Compression Straps (poor photo, sorry)
    [​IMG]

And Zippers
    [​IMG]

Second is a Molle Tactical Shoulder Bag. (I am already considering purchasing another one. Would be an awesome replacement bag for a pair of binos that I own)

The bag
    [​IMG]

The back of the bag (can piggy back this to another pack)
    [​IMG]

The main compartment (already been claimed as a video camera bag.... by my wife...)
    [​IMG]

The side compartment
    [​IMG]

Lastly, the Modular Operators Bag. This I will be using for bulk ammo storage but could be outfitted in many configurations. This is my second bag of this same model, I might in all eventuality order a third of fourth!

The Bag
    [​IMG]

The bag closure (zippers under a Velcro protective flap)
    [​IMG]

The contents.... (ammo, ammo and more ammo)
    [​IMG]

5. b.s.

b.s. Loaded Pockets

Rothco
    +1 great gear for the price.

I found my messenger bag for $20 on discount. Regular price might have been a bit much, it still held up for two years before the inner liner started to crack and the corners frayed from dragging.

Solidly built however.

6. onikage

onikage Loaded Pockets

Pantac is a fairly solid piece of kit with most of the items being 1000 Denier nylon and good stitching. It just tends to be a bit hard to source here in the US with chinese airsoft retailers being the best source. Flyye used to be the manufacturer for Pantac and instead started their own line, which I believe to be of better quality. You can't go wrong either way, but sometimes with shipping cost, some of the items end up being too close in price to their genuine counterparts.

7. LivingUpNorth

LivingUpNorth Loaded Pockets

8. Ghillieman7

Ghillieman7 Empty Pockets

I've probably said this before in another thread but Im gonna say it again anyway. The things that bothers me the most about the whole "made in China" situation/arguement is the simple fact that even most of the so-called name brand packs and bags (like Max P) are ALSO made in China......
    I have two clones, one a Remora and one a Lunada that I got from AirsoftPark.com at a fraction of the cost of the name brand packs. Granted they arent quite as beefy as I would have liked, but for the price difference I will fix that part myself.

9. JoeyBones

JoeyBones Loaded Pockets

I know I'm a hypocrite because I have and do purchase "clones" of things, but as someone who has also been on the other side and had things I've developed be cloned, it REALLY does suck when you've put so much time and effort into making something just right, and then to have someone rip off the design, have it produced at slave labor crap shops and sold right next to yours. That alone is the biggest problem with any "clone". If they would put out an original product (which some of the mentioned companies do have) they may not be so bad.

10. Wstan

Wstan Loaded Pockets

Nice thread that's so far avoided the knee-jerk flaming without ignoring the perspective it often purports to represent. The stuff I've gotten from airsoftpark off ebay has been exactly as expected and my condor stuff works well also.

11. onikage

onikage Loaded Pockets

I think I said this in another thread as well. What's even funnier is that sometimes the knock of stuff is from the same factory as the legit stuff. The buyer goes in and makes sure the stuff is made to spec, triple stitching or whatever, and the manufacturer simply takes the design and produces a copy side by side. Sometimes the quality is the same, other times they use cheaper materials or less effort goes into the construction. It's all made in the sweat shops though regardless.