1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Chest bag

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Sandor Althof, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Hi
    Since most of all the good stuff is for sale in the US/CDN,
    I'm gonna try it here.
    I am looking for a chest bag. I don't know if there's another word, but essentially a bag that you can hang on your chest, using something like a chest rig, or a harness.
    I have a Bundeswehr Tragegestell, much like the US LC-2 harness. The BW harness has gromets on the chestbelts, so that you could put a chest bag on it.

Anybody know of a company that sells durable bags, military or civilian stuff?
    Thanks!

2. Roguetrooper

Roguetrooper Loaded Pockets

Ventra Pack from Civilian Labs?

Don't Hill People Gear do a chest pack as well?

3. godcode

godcode Loaded Pockets

i personally have the Salomon Custom Front pocket which i use together with my outdoors backpack. The issue only is that you can't use it standalone. It was primarily designed to be attached onto the front of another bag. if you want it like these, the other option is to use paracords to attach molle pouches on the straps of your Tragegestell. try these link: https://www.edcforums.com/threads/thoughts-on-backpack-chest-mount.133426/

4. karlito
    • +1 Supporter

karlito Loaded Pockets

Running a search for "chest pack" will give you a number of ideas.
    Have you looked into Ribz front packs? Hazard 4 also has the VentraPack which may work for you. Modding your existing gear is also an option.

The following is an admin pouch I modded to fit my backpack

[​IMG]

There were a pair of molle mounting straps (you can use tacties or whatever) I just ran the sternum strap through. If your pouch has molle on it, it should be a pretty easy project. You would only need some extra webbing and hardware; grimlocs, side release buckles, tri glides etc.

5. joshwhoha

joshwhoha Loaded Pockets

I have a Ribs pack. I was rather skeptical at first but after a couple years of some serious use, I can tell you this thing absolutely rocks. I wish I had purchased the larger capacity one, but that's my fault, not the pack's.

6. Jay-uk

Jay-uk Loaded Pockets

On my R12 i use a molle pouch and my other set ups use a hiking pouch and maxped Remora.
    Just find the right size pouch use tacties hinge side and grimlock the other

7. Grav
    • +1 Supporter

Grav Loaded Pockets

I just ordered a hill people gear kit bag. They seem pretty cool and the people who have them seem to love them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

CBisch likes this.
  8. newnan3

newnan3 Loaded Pockets

I have a Hill People Gear kit bag. Its definitely the best way to carry a handgun while hiking IMO.

9. Too bad I cant carry a handgun like that, where I live...

10. YoungMedic

YoungMedic Loaded Pockets