1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Charleston, SC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by REDDOG79, Apr 4, 2006.

1. REDDOG79

REDDOG79 Empty Pockets

Hey yall
    My name is Kirby. I'm 26 and a construction worker mainly Ironwork and structural welding and fitting. I have a 7 yr old daughter and a 2 yr old son. I grew up in Maine but have worked along the east coast. I grew up learning about the outdoors from my frandfather (RIP). I enjoy huntingand generally just being outdoors not that I have much time to do so lately. I got interested in EDC from ETS though i have to say I was usually overprepared for most of my outdoor activities due to my grandfather's influences. I am now in SC for a while but who knows where I will be in the next few years.

2. Topper

Topper Empty Pockets

Hi Kirby, I am on your Granpa's side of this. Better to have it and not need it train of thought. Worked for him and works for me sometimes it is best to listen and learn from elders they lived in harder times and care enough to share the thoughts and hard times they dealt with. I always respect that even if it sounds less than smart at the time.
    Topper :)

3. denise

denise Empty Pockets

Welcome to edcformus REDDOG. Is it possible to be overprepared? ;D
    Thanks for joining.

4. breaker

breaker Empty Pockets

Hello friends My name is breaker ,have been a survival type since 1954 and am still learning from all you guys .Never seem to get enough.

HOWDY ALL

5. Bravo 25

Bravo 25 Empty Pockets

Welcome to both of you. I look forward to what you guys have to share. Thanks for joining.