1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

CatishTX's EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by CatfishTX, Oct 10, 2012.

1. CatfishTX

CatfishTX Loaded Pockets

I've been on thee board for over a year now and I am finally getting around to post pics of my EDC I have a terminal case of bagitis, so the bag changes often, but today it's the RedRock Urban Assault backpack. I travel every week for work, but in urban settings. I am not trying to survive out of this bag ( I have a BOB for that), just make my life easier and more comfortable. Thanks to everyone I stole ideas from and to Jon for the site.

[​IMG]

Here's what I carry:
    [​IMG]
    Husky nylon zip pouch with basic toiletries, iPhone with magpul case, FAK,iPad 2,Husky nylon zip pouch/communications bag with iPhone/iPad chargers, Gorilla Glue, 5.11 pen light, zip ties,headphones,Copenhagen, zebra pencils, zebra 701, sharpie, Pilot G2, magnifying glass, Leatherman Wave, with bit kit and driver, torch lighter, gorilla tape roll, spyderco endura, 3x5 notecard pad, Rite in the Rain notebook, exacto knife, plaid Turkish peshtemal, Klean Kanteen, gloves, black oblong zipper pouch with food bars and drink mixes.

Maxped pouch
    [​IMG]
    Tooth pick and cord wrap in tag, back up light (mini mag light), zebra mini literite, small wrench, mini bic, tide pen, nail clippers, eye drops, eyeneloops, mini pry bar, lip balm. In pockets, mini FAK, passport, small moleskine. On keyring:Billy's tweezers, led light, screwdrivers, mini flash drive with ICE info and other documents/i.d. (Encrypted)

That's the whole ball of wax. Anything missing?

misterS, mooshisho, mole and 5 others like this.
  2. beast

beast EDC Junkie

Dude, you carry a hell of a lot more stuff than I do, but you seem to have everything covered. Nice set up!

3. Senserazer

Senserazer Loaded Pockets

Wow! Well I don't see a lot of situations your kit won't make you comfortable in! :D haha

4. nuphoria

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

Cool... loada good stuff there :)

5. mole

mole EDC Junkie!!!!!

lots of nice things! i like your setup very much!

6. CatfishTX

CatfishTX Loaded Pockets

I am definitely built for comfort, not speed.

7. Alwaystcb

Alwaystcb Loaded Pockets

I don't see anything that you are missing but I see a lot of stuff I AM missing....Nice set up!!