1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Can't imagine why anyone would want to know about me, but here goes...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ors, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Ors

Ors Empty Pockets

I am a music therapist and music teacher, at least for the time being. The future of my current employment opportunity is in question, so I may be looking for something else soon. I have been on the fringes of EDC for a long time, but it was not until a couple of years ago that I started carrying regularly, and only in the past few months have I concentrated that effort. I am encouraging my family to do the same. My wife resists, but is learning that having a few items at her disposal is very useful, although I don't know if she'll every admit it. I'm working on my children too, but right now, they are young enough that their EDC usually consists of a blankie, something to cuddle with and a favorite book.

I also try to prepare for the unexpected at home, and keep extra food and water as well as equipment in our vehicles. This is an ongoing process, as I expect it always will be, but we're a lot more prepared than we were a few months ago.

I am coming to you from the great state of Iowa. Home of John Deere tractors, leaders in ethanol production and some all around nice people. O0

2. denise

denise Empty Pockets

Welcome to our fourm, Ors. It souds like you have a good start to your edc collection. I hope you find lots of useful information here. Thanks for joinng!

3. pipedreams

pipedreams Loaded Pockets

Welcome aboard, Ors! This is a great place to learn.

todd