1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Cannae Sarcina Pack

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Boarhunterward, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Boarhunterward

Boarhunterward Loaded Pockets

Has anyone checked this bag out? I wasn’t interested because I’ve been waiting for the Evade 2.0, but found a great deal on one. I can’t find many reviews, so I thought I’d check here.

2. tbirdowner86

tbirdowner86 Loaded Pockets

no pic brother

3. Dread

Dread Loaded Pockets

I haven't used this model, but I bought a Legion Elite pack from Cannae. You need to avoid this company at all costs. Their quality is probably lower than any off brand tactical gear I've seen. The straps will be sewn uneven, there will be multiple flaws all over the bag from the molle to the elastics to the zippers, and when you complain and they send you a free replacement, the replacement will be garbage too.

Also, the molle on their pouches is sewn much closer together than the webbing on their bags. Massive oversight. If you check out the youtube reviews, all of them are positive, in fact they're probably just paid shills.

Jay-uk likes this.
  4. Boarhunterward

Boarhunterward Loaded Pockets

Thanks, man. I dodged a bullet...

5. jamesr913

jamesr913 Loaded Pockets

I have a Cannae Legion and it is anything but garbage. I find their quality to be top notch I have carried the bag everyday for over a year with no issues at all.

Chips177 likes this.
  6. Chips177

Chips177 Loaded Pockets

I have to agree with this. I picked up a Legion two weeks ago and am so far very impressed. The only downside, and I knew it going in, is the poor design of the admin section.