1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Can you talk me into the Wave?

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by bpeezer, May 9, 2013.

1. rm3482

rm3482 Loaded Pockets

I don't use my scissors a ton on the wave but whatever I need them for they have always worked great. I even use them to trim fingernails when I'm in a bind and they work great. I wonder if they have changed the design on recent years. Mine are only 3 yrs old and seem to still be tight, and sharp. Those of you that have problems with them how old are they?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. baja820

baja820 Loaded Pockets

My wave scissors are useless! I trim my moustache with my Spirit scissors, but the wave one's just pull the hairs out....

Just sayin...
    CitizenSnips

*looks at SN........ lol.

Also, OUCH!!!!

3. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips Loaded Pockets

My wave is production marked 07.12, and the scissors aren't all that bad in many scenarios, but that seems to be the one that's come up a few times since I got my Spirit for comparison ;)

4. znapschatz

znapschatz Loaded Pockets

This very morning I had occasion to do a quickie mustache trim with my Charge scissors (same as Wave) and they cut nicely. I've had the TTi 6 years (mustache a lot longer :) ) during which time the scissors got moderate use, seldom anything beyond its design limitations. It cut through paper, braided copper wire, some plastics like a credit card or blister pack, thin stems and vines, different kinds of cloth, other stuff I can't think of. Often the scissors gets used for trimming stache, other odd facial hairs and toenails because the TTi is usually with me when I go to the gym. So far, it has done the job and stayed sharp. What am I doing right?

5. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips Loaded Pockets

Perhaps your moustache is more manly than mine own?