1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Business card edc tin

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by CAUTION, Dec 31, 2013.

1. CAUTION

CAUTION Loaded Pockets

For a week now Ive been carrying a business card tin to keep a small fak and other smaller things like how the urbanprepper on youtube. But the whole thing is now warped. Granted it was really cheap off amazon. Does anyone else do this and have a sugestion for a more high quality one. I am aware countycomm has one it just doesn't look to much bettet as far as quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

2. B.Haven

B.Haven Loaded Pockets

Snus tin maybe?

3. thekapow

thekapow EDC Junkie!!!!!

I did the same thing, not a fak, but as a wallet, mine also warped and exposed some very sharp edges.. Not recomended for pocket cary

4. riot

riot Loaded Pockets

They are a little bigger, but those hinged aluminum wallets are really tough. You can leave the accordion style insert in it to organize the contents, or you can yank out the insert to fit some bigger items. Let me know if you want pics and I'll snap some.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk!

5. rhosey

rhosey Loaded Pockets

I've been thinking about a getting a titanium business card case for a while now to replace my tin one. Spectore makes one, and so does Superiortitanium.

Last edited by rhosey, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Tegan's Dad
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Tegan's Dad Loaded Pockets

Does it need to be somewhat rigid metal? What about a nylon business card case/wallet? Might be a touch thicker, but can also be slightly "overstuffed" if needed.

I used to have a swiss gear one that would have worked well for this had it not been re-purposed by my wife to organize some of her cards.