1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Business Card Bifold

Discussion in 'Andrews Design LLC' started by Nutmeg, May 11, 2017.

1. Nutmeg
    • Sponsor - Home Craftsman

Nutmeg Loaded Pockets

This design was a result of a request from a local contractor, who wanted something to hold his business cards that had his logo on it. The design features two business card slots, for the cards you give out, and those you receive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is the one with the customer logo on it (shared with his permission of course):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I use mine at my day job, and get lots of attention when I pull it out. It seems to make a good impression to have a professional card holder (instead of fumbling around for loose cards in your pocket).

Various colors of leather and thread are available, as well as the ability to do custom engraving (your logo, initials, name, or custom artwork if you have something in mind).

Nick4305, MCPOWoller and DAVPHINS like this.
  2. DAVPHINS

DAVPHINS Empty Pockets

You have website or how to get one?

Nutmeg likes this.
  3. Nutmeg

Nutmeg Loaded Pockets

All I have right now is my Facebook page and an Etsy store. The Etsy store only has the flat card wallet for the time being, with more designs to be put on there in the near future.

As for buying, I can do orders via PM right now, until everything has a place on the Etsy store. Orders via PM are also easier for custom stuff, since Etsy doesn't provide a whole lot of options for communicating custom work with people (at least from what I have found).

4. DAVPHINS

DAVPHINS Empty Pockets

Ok, can u you send me you email, I'd like to do an order and a custom one. New to this forum and can't seem to pm right, ugh. Thx you!!

5. Nutmeg

Nutmeg Loaded Pockets

Sent

6. Nutmeg

Nutmeg Loaded Pockets

For those who might want to contact me by email: jon@andrews-design.com

I make every effort to respond the same day I receive an email, even if it's just to acknowledge that it was received.