1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Budget Kershaw, help me choose

Discussion in 'Knives' started by severdhed, Dec 13, 2016.

1. severdhed

severdhed Loaded Pockets

ive been carrying the oso sweet for a little while now and I'm pretty happy with my decision. I was at walmart a few days later and they had the cryo on sale for $22, so i decided to pick one of those up as well. i've been switching back and forth between the two and they are both pretty nice little knives. i like the deep carry clip on the cryo, but i'm afraid when it gets hot in the summer and my hands are sweaty, i think the cryo will be too slippery. I have a feeling i'll end up with a link and a grinder before too long also.

2. Brendon

Brendon Loaded Pockets

If you're happy with the skeletool and just want a plain edge blade without buying the a CX, check out this
    link.

3. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Welcome to our addiction! Even though we're all such good enablers, looks like you were able to 'self-enable'! lol.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

charlie fox likes this.
  4. severdhed

severdhed Loaded Pockets

thanks. I do really like my skeletool. It is frequently the knife i carry when hanging around the house...when i'm not fully loaded. I recently injured my right hand with a power drill, this makes it very painful to open the skeletool with my right thumb. the flipper on my kershaws makes it so that I can still open my knife with my right hand without too much pain.

i will eventually pick up a replacement plain edge blade for the skeletool though, since i have no need for a serrated blade. thanks for the link