1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Bought myself a new toy for my 30th

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by burnd4life, Apr 22, 2010.

1. burnd4life

burnd4life Loaded Pockets

Had my 30th Birthday on the 16th and celebrated by buying myself a 2nd Gen Glock 29. I get to pick it up on the 30th and can’t wait. I’ve already ordered a LW 40 conversion barrel, G20 Mags, A&G Grip Extensions and am trying to track down ammo. I’ve been looking at doubletap, but anyone have any other sources for 10mm? or Suggestions for night sights?

2. burnd4life

Picked it up today!

[​IMG]

3. DemskeetSkeet

DemskeetSkeet Loaded Pockets

Very nice!

I have a gen4 Glock 23 coming my way when it releases(should be within two months, or so Glock says).

Let us know how it shoots.

Oh yeah, try ammoengine.com

You can search for specific ammo from all sorts of ammo websites.

I would buy from cabelas in bulk if you plan to shoot a lot(you'll save money as well with bulk).

Take care
    -Matt

4. jfirebalrog

jfirebalrog Empty Pockets

10mm can be tough to find,the 40 bbl will help with training/plinking ammo,but there is a reason you bought a 10.After a second round of trying to find decent ammo 10 years ago( first was in 92) I gave up on it.You might try buying direct from corbon(their 165's are monsters).http://corbon.com/

5. saniterra

saniterra Loaded Pockets

For my 30th birthday, I got a baby girl. Most expensive - to me- gift I've ever received. However, since she'll be 30 in a few months, her cost has gone down significantly. In any event, I just bought myself a present on the occasion of surving to my current age - an HK .45 Elite. It may end up costing more than my daughter if I live long enough.

6. RobertRogers

RobertRogers Empty Pockets

looks like a great self defense handgun

7. burnd4life

Yeah, already experienced the difficulty finding 10mm, but I wanted the caliber so I'll track it down in bulk online or at gun shows. I am saving for reloading equipment now so hopefully I can get that going soon.