1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Bob's EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by InvertedBob, Aug 25, 2015.

1. InvertedBob

InvertedBob Loaded Pockets

I've hesitated on posting in this section for a while because ever since I've joined this forum I've been looking at items that would improve my EDC, it just takes a lot for me to source those items in Romania, so my EDC is slowly evolving.

A lot of things will change, so I'd like to start with the things that are here to stay. I'm not sure how to do this, but for now I'll post a reply for every item that makes it into my EDC loadout.

2. InvertedBob

Glasses - Victorio & Lucchino Ti frame

[​IMG]

I've recently bought a new pair of glasses since I lost the ones I had. I went with a titanium frame this time and I am not disappointed. They are holding up well, they spring back from any bend or twist and they are VERY lightweight.

The lenses have a yellow tint to them, which helps a lot outside in the sun or at night when I'm reading/using my PC. I'm not sure how they do it, or what it is, but that yellow tint makes everything, especially text, a lot crisper and easier to read and my eyes seem more relaxed.

I've tried to find the exact material that the frame is made of, but I couldn't find any information on V&L's website nor on any other website. Here are the readings on the frame, maybe you can help me with that :) .

[​IMG]

3. InvertedBob

Watch - Q&Q VQ66J006Y

[​IMG]

This watch is a $10 Q&Q watch that does not cease to amaze me. I bought this watch because I wanted something cheap, simple and durable and it is definately what I got. The casing and the strap are rubber, the watch hands and the numbers are GITD and the mechanism is a Quartz one.

I've been wearing this for the past 6 months and it is comfortable and waterproof. At first, I was skeptical, I sank it into the sink and waited, it passed that test, then, I took it into the shower with me, it passed that as well. After those two tests, this watch has been tested in rivers, pools and seas and it doesn't want to stop working. I'm in Turkey right now, on holiday and the water here is very salty, I thought it might damage the watch, but I've been swimming for two days with the watch on my hand, I buried it in wet sand for an hour and it is still going.

I know it is not titanium, but this cheap plastic case is holding up well. The watch face has a few scratches from me falling and rolling on the street a few times, but other than that, I'm very impressed. I'm not sure if it I just got a lucky unit, or if all the units are like this, but this is incredible for a $10 watch.

4. Cheeser
    • In Omnia Paratus

Cheeser Hey Bub!

There's nothing wrong with cheap but reliable gear :). Looks good to me

5. GiraffeHooves

GiraffeHooves EDC Junkie!!!!!

That's a nice watch and if it does what you need it to and stands up to your tests, the better it is. I should have got the yellow tint for my glasses.