1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Bluetooth keyboard for tablet suggestions

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by trickcarey, Oct 22, 2016.

1. trickcarey

trickcarey EDC Junkie!!!!!

I was just issued a Galaxy Tab E for my work and have a small budget for a keyboard to use with it. I'd prefer One that is regular sized keys.

2. phatch

phatch Loaded Pockets

Two choices from logitech: K480, K380

I have the K480. It's pretty tough, bit bulky. Not a quiet typer. The K380 wasn't out when I got my 480. Bestbuy usually has both in stock. I can't say anything particularly bad about it. It's just been a workhorse for me.

WillAdams likes this.
  3. oedipus1978

oedipus1978 Loaded Pockets

Try the Microsoft foldable keyboard.
    For me was the best solution regarding portability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YankeeHotelFoxtrot likes this.
  4. Westerdutch

Westerdutch Loaded Pockets

Microsoft wedge keyboard. Cheap, regular AAA batteries, decent enough quality, cover doubles as tablet stand.

YankeeHotelFoxtrot likes this.
  5. Safety1st

Safety1st Loaded Pockets

I use what sometimes called an 'Old Shark' foldable bluetooth keyboard. Excellent size, in that its quite small when folded up, but when open its big enough to 'touch type' on.

Google old shark keyboard

6. T-Dub

T-Dub Loaded Pockets

i've had a few here and there over the years- current and best one is the LG Rolly 2-

there's a guy here in Texas selling them off Ebay occasionally for like $25 if you get lucky and find them when he's got a few ready to go. Normally they're like $100. Probably worth $100 too.

biggest thing about the Rolly 2 is that it has its own dedicated number row instead of having to do some weird combination of holding a shift or a function key. highly recommended for anybody looking for one who does extended typing while traveling-

7. T Shrapnel-Carruthers

T Shrapnel-Carruthers Loaded Pockets

I have a Logitech Ultrathin cover for my iPad mini. Doesn't get used a lot but I like it when I do. Positive is that aligns nicely with the iPad itself, which is good for storage.

8. pujhalla

pujhalla Empty Pockets

While in school I had good luck using the Amazonbasics Bluetooth keyboard with an iPad Air. It's small enough to throw in your backpack but it's still a full size keyboard that syncs up really easily (think 13" laptop). Cheap to, $19.99 right now.

9. Dingle1911

Dingle1911 Loaded Pockets

I like the Logitech K810 and K380. The ability to have 3 separate devices paired and easily switch between them is super nice.

10. Rabidfox

Rabidfox Loaded Pockets

second - love these

if you want smaller/folding microsoft has a pretty cool one just search for "microsoft folding keyboard" and they show up. pretty new so might catch it at a B&M. i'm partial to the dell executive folding keyboard for the old axim pda's. theyre old, semi-hard to find, and usually pretty expensive but, they've got clicky keys and they're bulletproof