1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Bluetooth Headsets

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Flying Dutchman, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Kones

Kones Loaded Pockets

2. mbs4298

mbs4298 Loaded Pockets

I have a Jabra Wave and Jabra Stone 2. Both are very comfortable. I tried a BlackBerry first and the call quality was superior by far, but it wasn't comfortable. Tried a Jawbone of some sort and took it back, it was uncomfortable as well and call quality was terrible. Both Jabras can be worn all day. Call quality isn't great, but I am in a truck with them often and it is good enough.

3. RacerX

RacerX Loaded Pockets

Bit the bullet and had a pair of these sent to me. My original Motorola's died by my own hand, and the replacements I bought died on their own to a problem common to them. I tried a pair of Logitech Backbeats...garbage. I'd been risking the ticket using the phone mostly as a speakerphone in the truck but that was getting old fast. Saw your post and looked these up. When they arrived I was quite pleased with form and function. When I turned them on I was doubly pleased with sound quality. I'm ready to buy another pair as backup!!!

*edit* Also, these are ideal for folks who wear glasses, as long as you can handle earbuds.

Last edited by RacerX, Apr 7, 2013
  4. smashie

smashie Loaded Pockets

I can never get on with the headsets, I use a Supertooth Voice, I think it's made by blueant.

It's been better than the factory hands free kits in my last two cars. It has one hell of a battery in it, lasts for a couple of weeks and I'm always on the phone!

5. DaPro

DaPro Loaded Pockets

Glad you like them, I keep seeing them around more and more.

6. zombieslayer001

I am happy with my vxi blue parrot. The company has taken great care of me if I should have any with my head set. The call quality is superior to anything out there that I have used. The newest model you can even hear your music, podcast etc thru. I I have the 250, a slightly older version.

7. Baddogg

Baddogg Empty Pockets

Another vote from a trucker for the Blueparrott B250-XT+. Talk time is excellent. I only charge it once a week. Sound quality is awesome. It's much better than my old original Jawbone. And it's very comfortable to wear for long conversations. Worth every penny.

zombieslayer001 likes this.