1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Blind Horse Knives

Discussion in 'Knives' started by Sharpdogs, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Sharpdogs

Sharpdogs Uber Prepared

This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet the folks from www.BlindHorseKnives.com at a camping trip at the Wilderness Learning Center www.weteachu.com. Great bunch of people and awesome knives.

I have a been a fan of their knives for some time. Unfortunately I sold one of their knives that I had and gave the other away so I needed a new one. I picked up one of their Frontier Valley Patch knifes. It's the perfect little companion for day hikes.

2. Sharpdogs

Sharpdogs Uber Prepared

It might help if I attach the picture of the knife. My crummy photography skills do not do the knife justice.

[​IMG]

3. somber

somber Banned

I really like the overall shape of that knife and the finish on the blade particularly. What a great looking knife. The handles are just a linen micarta, and did the sheath come with? Thanks for sharing!

4. Sharpdogs

Sharpdogs Uber Prepared

The sheath came with knife and I believe the handles are micarta.

5. Gnarly
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gnarly Loaded Pockets

Very nice knife!

I intend to own a Blind Horse Knife before this time next year...It is currently 4th on the list....after I get my pre-ordered ZT 0551, a Strider SMF, an ESEE 5.

~Gnarly

6. sveqs

sveqs Loaded Pockets

Twice this last year I ALMOST got to the point of ordering from them, unfortunately it never materialised *snuff*
    I have been exchanging emails with them guys and they seem straightforward, helpful and extremely dedicated to their trade & customers
    I am pretty certain a BHK will be the first non-factory knife I ever own :)

BTW they have sweet monthly specials each month, it's worth checking their site regularly

7. rdrogers

rdrogers Loaded Pockets

Nice purchase. My Blind Horse patch knife is my current favorite EDC fixed blade. I ordered their September special and can't wait for it to arrive.

8. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

I placed an order last night for a Frontier First Patch and a Long Trail - both with green micarta scales. I expect that they will both see a lot of use ;D

9. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

I got my knives today (from Howe's Knife Shop). I'm really impressed with the quality of these knives. They look great and handle really well (I especially like the feel of the Long Trail). Both came with really nice leather sheaths as well. I'll get some pics up as soon as I get hold of a camera.

10. BananaBoy_S4

BananaBoy_S4 Loaded Pockets

nice! I'm on the fence with these and I'd love to see some pics