1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Blackhawk Tourniquet Tactical Pants

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by Bigreno, May 22, 2010.

1. Bigreno

Bigreno Loaded Pockets

Has anyone here had any experience with these pants. I placed an order with La Police Gear, and since it was over $100 they are sending me a free pair. It looks like am interesting concept, I an just wondering if they will live up to the hype.

Here is a link.... http://www.lapolicegear.com/blwaweipa.html

2. broberts001

broberts001 Loaded Pockets

Tagged for later review.

3. Flight-ER-Doc

Flight-ER-Doc Loaded Pockets

I have some issues with the very concept. Anything likely to happen to you requiring the use of the TQ is likely to damage/destroy the TQ. In the mean time, you're paying for it, and carrying around that weight, and having it chafe. They can't be used on anyone else, or anywhere else on you. Regular washing will further damage and wear the TQ. And while I don't much care, Blackhawk is selling a medical device that hasn't been evaluated by the FDA, and selling them to people that have little to no training in how to use it.

Oh, and since they're very non-standard, the chances that someone else will know it's there, even if it survives contact with the enemy, and activates it on you is pretty slim.

4. Bas and Lokes Straps

Bas and Lokes Straps Empty Pockets

Hi guys,

Well, believe it or not, I own these very pants. I am a lady and I do like tactical pants some times. I do love them, however, I found the tourniquet part overwhelming. I tore the whole thing out and now the pants fit flat on the front and look normal AND I am not carrying around all that extra weight. It is easy to take it off. I wore them for a day with that nonsense attached to it and I found them just too uncomfortable. All better now. I got them for about $14 so I didnt care if I had to do a little modification to it. :) Let us know how they fit you and how you like them. :)

And I second everything that Flight -ER-Doc says. He is spot on.

Good luck,
    -Bas