1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Big Olight Sale extra charge?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by Norseman, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Norseman

Norseman Loaded Pockets

Hey did anyone else take advantage of the Olight sale? I ordered the X7R and a couple other things and got charged a 3% International Fee.

Anyone else place an order and get hit with that? I’m a little pissed. It’s not a lot but it’s the principle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. aicolainen

aicolainen Loaded Pockets

I didn´t bother to try this time. Didn´t really need anything, and If I´m remembering correctly I´ve been dissapointed with previous Olight sales only beeing availeble in the US. Great if it was this time, I could easily live with a 3% intl. fee, especially if shipping prices are reasonable.

Aicolainen, Norway

3. ccwaters

ccwaters Loaded Pockets

I recently had that issue with something I sold, I was charged an additional 3% fee. It actually stemmed from PayPal, they up-charge for international payments. That is probably where the 3% your referencing came from! PayPal much like its sister company FeeBay are greedy B%^$^&#!!

Even though the shipping address was to US address and purchaser was in US he had an international address listed with PayPal.

ProjeKtWEREWOLF likes this.
  4. Norseman

Norseman Loaded Pockets

You’re exactly right. I did use PayPal. I’ll note that in the future and not use them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 Norseman, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  5. ProjeKtWEREWOLF

ProjeKtWEREWOLF Loaded Pockets

I am in the UK and bought from their UK store. The sales run there also.

aicolainen likes this.