1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Best Vaule

Discussion in 'Watches' started by antman119, Sep 23, 2010.

1. antman119

antman119 Banned

Looking for a watch for the best vaule, maybe 30-40 bucks.. whats the best watch you guys have bought for the best price

2. Blaker55

Blaker55 Loaded Pockets

Casio G-Shock. Fits the price range. Has solar and atomic features. Tough, reliable. Timex may also fit the bill, but my preference would be the G-Shock.

3. JimDon

JimDon Loaded Pockets

Plus 1 for the Casio G-Shock, otherwise, check Flea Bay for a Noblia watch. Can often be had for a song.
    Cheers,
    Jim Don

4. fallow

fallow Loaded Pockets

casio, casio, casio, did I mention casio?

5. defuse kit

defuse kit Loaded Pockets

Best? G shock. The Illuminator suits me just fine though. Runs about $14 at Walmart.

6. Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson Empty Pockets

As many have mentioned, G-Shock or Timex Ironman

7. Narcosynthesis

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

The basic Casio's and Timex seem to be a safe enough bet for budget watches, and come in enough different styles that there should be something to suit wherever you want to wear the watch (dress, outdoors, etc...)

For about the higher end of your budget you are also getting into G Shock territory, which are one of the best options for a solid, rugged and near bombproof watch - checking on amazon.com has the dw-5600 for $43 which is slightly over budget, but acceptable, and if you check ebay and the likes you should be able to find something.

Add a wee bit more to the budget and you also have options like the Citizen BM8180 which I own and love - a wee bit more classy looking than a G, and the eco-drive technology (powering the watch via a solar panel rather than replaceable batteries) is proven and works brilliantly.

8. jwhite75

jwhite75 Loaded Pockets

The G-shock is the best bet you can find them almost any dept store and maybe Wally?

9. Blaker55

Blaker55 Loaded Pockets

Another comment on g shock. Might be obvious but the recessed crystal is one other important feature. Keeps it protected. I beat the heck out of my other watches with their raised crystals.

10. FryerJF

FryerJF Loaded Pockets

Yet another +1 for G-Shock. I've worn mine every day since I bought it and I have no fear wearing it during any activity whatsoever.