1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Best Knife Channels

Discussion in 'Knives' started by Honda, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Honda

Honda Empty Pockets

hey guys just wondering whats your favorite knife channels on youtube? mines The Tactical Show

2. TheInsideOutsider

TheInsideOutsider Loaded Pockets

Mine would be Nickshabazz. I also like Cedric and Ada's reviews.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

3. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

+1 for Nickshabazz. I also look at Nutnfancy, The Late Boy Scout, gideonstactical, and NIKOS DOULAS NikGyver. The last one mostly for 'hacks' related to SAKs. Although I have to admit that Nutnfancy is starting to get on my nerves. Guy just rambles on and on and on....

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

Jessie Carter likes this.
  4. calvinw

calvinw Loaded Pockets

If I’m looking for a particular knife model, I’ll watch WeAllJuggleKnives, CutleryLover and Nutnfancy.

But, favorites are Stefan Schmalhaus and MrDragon007. I’ll watch just about anything they put out, even if I’m not interested in that particular knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Adahn

Adahn Loaded Pockets

I like Advanced Knife Bro and Ekim Knives. It's not so much about the reviews but about entertainment I guess.
    Ekim knives it really interesting when it's about the making, for a maker there's gold in his advices.
    AKBro is ironically serious, sort of ;) but I must refrain from watching flashlight vids. One addiction is enough my friends.

Sometimes I like to watch Nick Shabazz but sometimes his voice is enerving even though he has good points about designs that others don't see.

Same with nutnfancy. It was interesting in the beginning but to me it feels he's getting derailed to much and simply speaking about stuff I don't care about in a too serious way.

Moshe ben David likes this.