1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Best bag for a 17 inch

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by j_mcrane, Dec 23, 2020.

1. j_mcrane

j_mcrane Empty Pockets

If money wasn’t an issue, what edc bag would you buy to hold a 17 inch computer? The only requirement is a backpack between 20-35 litters?

Go ruck, mystery ranch, boundary supply, alpha one niner, green room 136, mission workshop, evergoods???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

I have had a 17" Macbook that I have had to carry for a long time and there is no best bag for it that will be best for everyone.

Carrying the computer is just one factor it is all of the other crap that makes a real difference in the end.

Will it be a travel pack too or just Local,do you need office stuff in it or clothes too,Will you need Tools or Food or......?

You get the idea.

I have a GR2,Alpha Evade 2.0,Camelbak Urban Assault CCW Version.Vertx Gamut,Bihn Brain Bag,Bihn Synapse 25,ThinkTankPhoto Urban Takeoff with straps,ThinkTank SHapeshifter and 1st Tactical Tactix 1 Day Plus and I have used all of them extensively and in a lot of situations and for now the 1st Tactical has been the EDC for Travel and the Evade for Local use for a while now.

Before these I used the Urban Assault for the longest time and it was great usually.

I am sure I am forgetting some bags too but as you can tell this has been a long term project for me too and a 17" machine is just a royal pain in the :censored: to try to carry efficiently for me.

3. j_mcrane

j_mcrane Empty Pockets

I’m in Canada. So ccw is not a concern. This will be to and from office mostly. Some light travel as a day bag with family. Jackets and snacks... ect. All around Jack of all trades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MangeD700
    • In Omnia Paratus

MangeD700 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Think Tank , just about any of them is a great backpack.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

5. cbbr

cbbr Loaded Pockets

I have used one of these for a couple of years with my huge 17 inch gaming laptop. Works great and has been surprisingly tough.

6. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

Swissgear 1900 Scansmart backpack.