1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Benchmade customer service let down

Discussion in 'Knives' started by Trigger's broom, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Ethos

Ethos Loaded Pockets

Ask them about what, I don't even know what you mean, which is why I'm asking.

2. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

As I was "surprised" enough about their "answer" I never got back to them.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener.

3. Ethos

Ethos Loaded Pockets

Okay. SMH

4. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

I should have been more specific. I was not implying necessarily that Kershaw would supply a deep carry clip. And since I don't have any ZT I wouldn't know about such clips for those. My experience with Kershaw has been that I've had clips that I needed to replace or that I had removed and later decided I'd made a mistake. In any case, just a call to them that I needed a replacement clip was cheerfully answered with 'sure no problem'.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

5. Hectorx

Hectorx Loaded Pockets

With no response your email might be getting flagged as spam or your domain might be blocked. As far as the clip goes, I just got a Mini Grip and the clip was just off the surface too. I took it off and bent it in more with just hand pleasure. Put Loctite on the screws and put it back on, now its perfect and never going anywhere.

6. soundlessnut

soundlessnut Loaded Pockets

Just an update on my end (don't want to hijack the thread from the op) I've just had two free deep carry clips arrive from benchmade in the post. Ordered on August 4, arrived in new Zealand today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. shmook

shmook Loaded Pockets

Late to the party, but if you're having trouble, try contacting heinnie Haynes. They are a benchmade importer here in the UK, and have truly amazing customer service.

Maybe worth a go :)

8. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

@OP, you got PM.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener.

9. choombak

choombak Loaded Pockets

If “too proud” implies away from the scales, the clip can be bent back by removing it. You won’t need a replacement from BM. Maintaining a knife is an invaluable skill if you plan to use one, so get hold of the torx screw drivers and other tools that will help troubleshoot simple problems like the one you have now.

Meanwhile, give them a call - emails may be flagged as spam, or simply fallen through cracks due to overwhelming volumes, etc. Call and tell them to look for your email that will have address etc., that way you won’t have to deal with accent problems leading to your clip being shipped to neighboring town (or have the NATO phonetic alphabet chart ready). Good luck.

chaosmagnet and Moshe ben David like this.
  10. pathwinder14

pathwinder14 Loaded Pockets

I have noticed that my emails to Benchmade go unanswered. However if I call them early in the morning I get right to a customer service rep.