1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Belts? Everyday/Tactical/dress, what do you have?

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by themadplumbarian, Sep 3, 2015.

1. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

I own several products from belts dot com.

2. Slaterbj

Slaterbj Loaded Pockets

I also, lately, have been a fan of mission belts. The click mechanism has been great for getting the exact fit, plus they look nice.

3. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

They don't make belts like they used to!

I've bought 2 newer belts trying to replace the one I've been wearing since high school (wearing them right now), this Hugo Boss leather belt has lasted me over 20 years.
    It's showing wear so I periodically buy new ones, and they will fail within a year or so. Always an issue with new belts.

Ixoye likes this.
  4. Sheepdog149

Sheepdog149 Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Moshe ben David likes this.
  5. leaky5

leaky5 Loaded Pockets

About 75% of the time I am in cargo pants, so use a homemade paracord one, used my first one for over 2 years

[​IMG]

Then treated my self to some Oak Bark Tanned leather and made myself this for my smarter one.

[​IMG]

6. Sheepdog149

Here's a 2-inch wide Italian Military dress belt that I like wearing with jeans:
    [​IMG]

graveyard likes this.
  7. Queen of Saigon

Queen of Saigon Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    Finally got my H150 Rigger's belt from Arc'teryx. Can't wait to use it as a harness for LARRO with the additional leg straps.

8. batteur
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

batteur Loaded Pockets

When you tried it please report how comfortable it is.

9. Dominator

Dominator Loaded Pockets

I just picked up the Way of the Gun EDC belt. Decent belt, but not as thick or super rigid as some other belts. However, what makes it great are the elastic bands that at attached, 6 in total. Can hold 2 extra hand gun mags, plus 2 AR/AK mags in the back. Has 2 bands that can hold a knife, flashlight or my keys. There is also a secret stash pocket in the back, can hold a couple of bills and a spare key, for those "in a pinch" moments. The buckle is plastic, but seems pretty strong, the nylon is strong, but on the thinner side. There are spots on the belt that are reinforced, mainly on the sides where you would normally have your holster. The back of the belt has no reinforcement, this is to keep a level of comfort when sitting. I have only had it over the weekend, but so far so good. I will report back in a few weeks to let you know my final thoughts on it. Right now, I wish they made it in different colors.

On a side note, the people at WOTG are super nice and helpful. I spoke to a Christine that works for them and she helped me tremendously with the sizing. I am between a 32 and 33 waist size, so I almost bought a small. However, I wrote in to just check on the sizing to make sure I was getting the correct one. After about 5-6 emails, Christine went and measured a belt for me to put my mind at ease.I needed a medium, Fantastic. Was really nice of her to do that. As soon as I heard she did it, I placed my order right away. Great Customer service.

I will post pictures later, need someone to take them for me. For now, here is the ad picture.

[​IMG]

343KD likes this.
  10. Southpaw

Southpaw EDC Junkie!!!!!

WOTG belt by Way of The Gun. Use it every day. No metal buckles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

343KD likes this.
  11. Dominator

Dominator Loaded Pockets

Here is my setup...I am really starting to like this belt. It can hold everything and having a pouch in the back is just a bonus.

[​IMG]

Gary Gross, 343KD and kye4some like this.
  12. Queen of Saigon

Queen of Saigon Loaded Pockets

Sorry on the wait. But yes, as a belt, its pretty comfortable for me. Haven't used it to anything of rope works capacity quite yet.

batteur likes this.
  13. thatotherguy

thatotherguy EDC Junkie!!!!!

My daily belt is a cut down burgundy Weaver latigo pony cinch with a sentimental buckle screwed on with Chicago screws, my "tactical" belt is a coyote brown Spec-Ops rigger's belt, and my dress belt is a factory second (but very nice nonetheless) hard-to-find Triple K Leatherworks belt that I got from them directly- it's not normally in their catalog.

14. maillet282

maillet282 Loaded Pockets

My work belt is a CTOMS tigers belt with cobra buckle. I've been wearing this same belt since I left for Afghanistan back in 2010. I wear a couple different other belts in civies baisicly leather that isn't too expensive. And in have a nice leather one for when I need to dress up

15. Harronek

Harronek Loaded Pockets

16. grayman

grayman Loaded Pockets

I've bought so many custom belts it's not even funny. I think the longest I ever waited was something like 8 months for one that came with a machine holster and mag carrier I bought from Wild Bill's Concealment back in the day. When I was shooting competitively on the weekends I always wore a The Wilderness 5-stitch Reinforced Instructors belt. I've had leather and synthetics. Now I still wear a plain Instructor belt and a model called the Frequent Flyer for casual wear. Most days I wear a black leather 1.5" belt from Simply Rugged. What I really like is it's made from a single piece of leather and is a single layer belt. I had some from The Belt Man that were very nice 1.5" leather belts for holster wear, but they were so thick that most holster for 1.5" belts wouldn't fit.

17. graveyard

graveyard Loaded Pockets

I wear this Bison Belt most of the time.

[​IMG]

Sometimes this Bison Belt.

[​IMG]

When I wear jeans I wear this vintage, made in the USA, Abercrombie leather belt.

[​IMG]

18. Sheepdog149

[​IMG]
    well-worn military belt ;)

leaky5 likes this.
  19. Cmath

Cmath Loaded Pockets

I've been wearing my ares gear ranger belt. Just got my ares gear enhanced aegis belt today. Both are amazing. About as good as it gets for a carry belt. The quality is the best I've ever seen and they last forever. If you want the last belt you'll ever need check them out. Expect to pay $$ but it's well worth it!

20. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets