1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Beginner Survivalist/Prepper/Greyman

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CplJack, Aug 28, 2020.

1. CplJack

CplJack Empty Pockets

From Texas, Recently Medically Retired from (active) U.S. Army Military Police/PSD. New to Survivalist/Prepper/greyman on the civilian side. Look forward to learning from ya'll

2. tera tike

tera tike Loaded Pockets

Welcome Aboard! Run...this is a very expensive and habit forming addiction. :frantic:
    Good Luck and look forward to your posts.

FiaOlleDog likes this.
  3. LivingUpNorth

LivingUpNorth Loaded Pockets

Welcome! Although it’s not a hardcore prepper site, it is a great place to see new gear to add to your inventory. It’s also relatively civilized and relaxed, making it a low stress place to hang out. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. aicolainen

aicolainen Loaded Pockets

Welcome!
    I guess most here are primarily focused on being prepared for the little things every day life throws at us, but as of late, thinking about the bigger issues and planning ahead is more relevant than it has been for quite some time.

5. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hello and welcome from Italy.

6. Guarddog
    • In Omnia Paratus

Guarddog EDC Junkie !!!!!

7. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

That's my thoughts too, now considering the OP's background, it's us who should be asking him the questions on this? Lol

I guess that he's been kept pretty much in the dark about all this too then,....I really don't like the way things seem to be heading here in the UK at least, I can't see what much I/us citizens can do to protect our future to be honest. I have been very concerned for months now, things only seem to be getting worse sadly.

8. aicolainen

aicolainen Loaded Pockets

I think the best we can do at this point is to think a few steps ahead as not to be caught completely off guard, be responsible and don’t contribute to the madness. If enough people did just that, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

9. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

The biggest problem I feel is that many folk just can't seem to see the bigger picture here, despite events unfolding around them that proves otherwise. Seriously, I don't get it, here in the UK at least it really is like they have been brain washed by our government/main media, that's all I can put it down to.