1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Bag "Shapers"?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by GigantorTX, Jul 31, 2014.

1. nyckmc

nyckmc Loaded Pockets

metal pins- they are painted black with a small red flag attached to make them both easy to see
    and repo.
    you can probably get a better look on their site

2. indawire

indawire Empty Pockets

I've used those "bandit" advertising signs you see on phone poles and in the ground. Cut em to whatever shape or size you need and there free and hold my BOB in shape.

powerring likes this.
  3. indigo_wolf

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

At 1:10 in the video in post #11, you can see then reposition the dividers using the (U-shaped) pins. I am assuming it was a prototype in the video as it was still silver vs black, and they hadn't incorporated the red pull tabs yet.

ATB,
    Sam

4. staffdw

staffdw Empty Pockets

My Vertx Commuter Sling has two zippered panels with rigid plastic inserted to help the bag keep its shape. You can also buy lightweight ballistic panels to insert so you have two layers of bullet & knife proof protection. Like a Captain America shield! ;-)

powerring likes this.
  5. defuse kit

defuse kit Loaded Pockets

Lawn sign. Corrugated plastic weighs practically nothing. Added some flair and now a plain jane Jansport backpack is the most practical, low-key backpack I've ever used.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nyckmc and powerring like this.
  6. Lane DeCamp

Lane DeCamp Loaded Pockets

Small clear Sealine waterproof kayak bag. Fill it with air to fill the needed volume of the bag and seal it. It holds the air pretty well and weighs nothing. If you need to use the space, you have the option of a watertight bag to put it in or you can just collapse it and let it lie flat in the back of the pack, at which point it's no thicker than two thin pieces of polyethylene. And small ones are cheap.

7. Mr. Gadget

Mr. Gadget Loaded Pockets

I made something for the bottom of my backpack it's 5 pieces of PVC that are each as long as my backpack is wide they are taped together with gorilla tape and I slipped an old piece of pants leg over them for padding