1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Atlas 46 pack

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by samiam2714, Apr 15, 2018.

1. samiam2714

samiam2714 Loaded Pockets

https://www.atlas46.com/products.html#!/A3-Legacy-Pack/p/93378578/category=14466133

I found this pack by accident a while back and couldn't stop looking at it. I think there was an ad on instagram for their tool roll. I ordered the tan pack and bottom line is I love it. very simple pack. Comfortable. I cut a cheap CCF pad from walmart out and put it in the hydration pocket for some rigidity and stand up. It carries all my junk.

2. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

They used to be Eagle Industries and have a solid reputation for good work.

They are also local to me and I have been to the Factory Store several times until the last time when I went to buy one of their new bags and it was advertised at one price but switched at purchase to almost double the price.
    We argued back and forth and I tried to buy for the advertised price but they didn't really care and I will never go back to them for anything again.

I had already bought a Tool Roll and it is OK but too fiddly to me overall and I prefer the Blue Ridge Overland Gear Roll by far.

Just my experience.

3. NIB

NIB Loaded Pockets

Awesome! Going to pick one up because after searching for over a decade I've concluded that my perfect pack has always been the original Eagle A-III pack. Had a BlackHawk version but I gave it to a friend in my unit before he headed to Afghanistan.

I have a newer London Bridge Trading version but it doesn't feel the same without the bottom loops and extra cinch straps on the side. It's high quality and bombproof but just didn't have that feel of the old Eagle A-III.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

4. sarxsvt

sarxsvt Loaded Pockets

I thought Eagle Industries became First Spear?

5. Akilae

Akilae Loaded Pockets

After Eagle was bought out, most of the crew left and founded First Spear. Eagle founder John Carver retired shortly after, then unretired and founded Atlas 46. No idea if John Carver's noncompete is still in effect, but Atlas 46 focuses more on work gear.

sarxsvt likes this.
  6. sarxsvt

sarxsvt Loaded Pockets

Awesome.

Thanks for that info!