1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Atlas 46 4 pocket roll bag.

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by tbirdowner86, Jan 7, 2017.

1. tbirdowner86

tbirdowner86 Loaded Pockets

I came across an add on my facebook feed. It show a small clip of a bag be laid down on a tailgate. It was unrolling as the carry strap got slack. Then it was picked up, as the strap got tighter it rolled up. I got it 2 weeks ago. So far, so great. I have my tools organized and each zipper pouch opens with ease and is very easy to access tools. I use basic wrenches, 3/8 drive deep socket, 3/8 drive allen wrench sockets, razor knife, dykes, small channel locks, and screw drivers. There is 4 large zipper pocket and 1 flat zipper pocket. I was using a Rothco tool bag, and everything was just thrown in, no organization really. I did have my box end wrenches on a carabineer. I will try to post a pic later.

2. ItsHardToKnow

ItsHardToKnow Loaded Pockets

pics or link please

3. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

It took me 5 seconds to just Gooogle it.

It turns out they are 20 minutes from my house?!?!

Darn the Luck!

4. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

So I went there this morning and they have a little showroom with various items from their catalog that you can touch and buy.
    I touched and bought,who would have guessed?

I got the roll-up tool bag that was the subject of the O.P. here and also a couple of plain little cargo bags.
    Seems well made here in STL from actual Cordura and pretty nice for the price too. This will be very,very bad for me I think!

I think I will be getting into the AIMS system of tool belt as soon as I can comprehend which options make sense for me?
    It seems like a really versatile and well thought out system and the prices add up pretty quickly too for an entire system but luckily I can get them a piece at a time too.

The founder of the company evidently used to run operations at Eagle ,the bag maker.
    I believe it too.

I just realized too that my pics show 2 different versions of the same bags?
    Notice the Green one has black webbing running down the sides? This runs thru the top and as a handle when lifted from the webbing on top it rolls the rest of the bag up,pretty slick!

The Coyote bags pictured are the earlier version of this bag and you have to roll it yourself,but it is also cheaper and both are in stock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Nick4305 likes this.
  5. 62Tele

62Tele Loaded Pockets

Just got one of these in the mail - hate you guys :). Nice tool bag, seems well made, good value and a smart design. Just need to decide if it's going to be used for bike tools, band stuff, or in my truck. Might just have to get another if it works out.

6. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

If it makes you feel any better I hate myself too!
    I also can not decide what to do with mine?
    Did you see the pic on their site with one hung from the headrest posts in a car?
    I am leaning towards something like that for the Black one that I don't even have yet?

7. tbirdowner86

tbirdowner86 Loaded Pockets

I got an orange one last year. I actually use it for work. I'm an installer.....after about 2 weeks opened in the direct sunlight, FAAAAADDDDEEEEEEEDDD....other than that, I love it. great bag, pockets open up pretty good. Holds 8-20mm wrenches in one pocket, same size deep sockets, short and long metric allen sockets, and razor knives in another. Screw drivers and small prybars in the 3rd pocket, full size channel locks, small channel locks, cable cutters, dykes, spring clip pliers, bicycle crank arm puller in the 4th pocket, the flat pocket holds screw bits, zip ties, spare blades, and misc items.....fanfreakintastic bag

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

8. HardToHandle

HardToHandle Loaded Pockets

Nice stuff. I have ordered a few times andhave been consistently satisfied.